• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Focusin checks running late this month?

WabbyTwax

If any of you are focusin publishers, please let me know whether or not you got your August 10th check yet this month, mine is running a bit late and i wanted to see if anyone else has gotten theirs yet or if anyone has not gotten theirs yet. Thanks.

I guess nobody here uses focusin?
Well anyhow, I got a reply from them and they stated that there was some software upgrades being done for accounting and that they will be sent out soon.

I'm using them, but I didnt earn enough $ last month... :(

Why do people have to click on CPM banners and not on CPC banners :mad: lol

In case you wanted to know why exactly Aug10th checks are delayed here is the email they replied to me with:

Dear Member,

We apologize for the delay in responding to you, as summer vacations amongst our Publisher Services group has caused a backlog in responding to daily publisher emails.

With regards to your inquiry, unfortunately we have had to delay the mailing of our August 10th members’ payments. Over the past month all of our accounting operations, including accounts payable, have been consolidated and transferred to our head office in Montreal. Along with this move, new accounting software is in the process of being implemented to automate our payables process, including monthly payments to members. Currently this software is not fully compatible technically with the current monthly member payment process in focusIN's Management System and how it interfaces with our reporting system. This, coupled with many staff vacations over the past month, has caused a backlog in our Accounting group's monthly processes.

They are working diligently to get everything in order and you can rest assured that member checks will be sent out shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes you. However, we ask you to bear with us for the time being while we get this sorted out, and to continue using focusIN to your full capacity. We are running some great campaigns with more to be added shortly, and we would very much like to continue sharing with you the ad revenue that these will generate.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Otherwise we will notify you as soon as we get an update from our Accounting group in Montreal. Your patience and cooperation is very much appreciated by the staff at focusIN.

Regards,

Publisher Services

focusIN Ad Network

ZAQ Interactive Solutions

I emailed them again last week and got this reply

I emailed focusin last week again and got this reply today:

Dear Mr. *****,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry, but I have been away from the office a great deal due to personal commitments. I am currently rather backlogged in terms of member communications and am struggling to fully understand the situation with Accounting in terms of member payments.

I understand your frustration and fully realize that all our publishers rely on ad revenues. In the meantime we are running some great ad campaigns at the moment and do hope you continue using focusIN to your full capacity going forward to share in the ad revenue generated.

I will provide information concerning your payment mailing date as soon as I have a better handle on the situation. Once again, I apologize profusely for the delay in getting back to you. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated by myself and the staff at focusIN.

Regards,

focusIN Publisher Services

publishers@focusIN.com

The focusIN Specialty Web Network

Originally posted by Wojtek
I'm using them, but I didnt earn enough $ last month... :(

Why do people have to click on CPM banners and not on CPC banners :mad: lol

I use fastclick and thats also the case, CPM banners are targetted towards a much more general audience.

I just received this today from Focusin in response to an email I sent yesterday asking about both Aug. and Sept. checks.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. ******,

I have just received confirmation that August 10th checks will be mailed out this week (today). I will have our Accounting department pull your check and have it courriered to you at the address listed in your account and in your signature below within the next couple of days (should be today). They are woking on getting hte September 10th checks out soon. I will let you know when that one will be sent as soon as I hear form them. We fully expect to have the situation resolved shortly so that you won't have to worry about this any further. I realize how frustrating this has been for you and apologize for the inconvenience on behalf of focusIN.

Your patience has been very much appreciated .

Thank you,

focusIN Publisher Services

Wow! Finally! :biggrin2: Congratulations :birthday:

Just out of curiousity, do you still use them? That is a long time waiting for your well earned income, not to mention the toll it takes on stress levels :confused2

I'd like to stay loyal to the company because they have been otherwise very prompt with sending checks for the past 7 months. Also they gave me plenty of hope by corresponding with me everytime I would email them. I just hope I get my September due check soon now, then they would be all caught up.

Back