• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great new ad revenue opportunity!

WabbyTwax

My name is John and I would like to introduce a great new way to earn ad revenue from "NetPalNow", a Mindset Interactive company. With our affiliate program webmasters can earn more money than they ever have from standard popup, banner and text link ad programs. We understand the internet ad market has seen a dramatic decrease in publisher profits in the past 5 years and we believe there is the need for change in the ad delivery market.

The advertising product we are distributing is downloadable but can be delivered to visitors via text links, banners or our highly profitable popup code. We are finding that webmasters who use our affiliate program can start to afford to remove the many annoying popup ads from their sites by substituting the constant displaying of previous popup ads with just a single instance of our popup code on their entry page.

The advertising product that we would offer to your visitors is a web browser favorites manager that offers shortcuts to great sites with free games and other entertaining content. Our product also delivers ads to visitors while they browse for key content throughout the internet. We are specifically looking for sites that produce over 100 downloads per day.

Using our highly successful popup code even just displaying our popup code once per visitor has yielded fantastic results. Plus, once a visitor installs our product they won't ever see the popup prompt again. Depending on the number of downloads per day your site can deliver we are paying between $.05 and $.10 per install. The more installs per day the more we pay. Payments are made on a Net 7 Day basis and usually arrive by the 15th.

Premium sites (sites which can deliver over 2,000 installs per day) are guaranteed $.10 per install, receive a cobranded icon placed on a the visitors desktop back to your site and are offered a contracted assured payment structure. Also premium sites are able to customize the messages that are seen when our product is offered to your visitors.

You may see how our instant popup code functions by visiting these example affiliates:
http://www.originalicons.com and http://www.imbum.com
The popup code can be placed as many times throughout your website and can prompt a user once, twice or even three times to install our product, your choice. An example of a Text Link would be "Free Games" and would send the visitor to www.netpalnow.com with your unique code at the end of the URL.

I am also a publisher just like yourself and I am having great success using Netpalnow's affiliate program. I understand that you may have questions or concerns so please contact me immediately so that I can begin to help you get up and running with our product delivery system.

John Beatty
john@netpalnow.com
www.netpalnow.com

Back