• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Compact Banner Payment Dates?

WabbyTwax

I just closed out my first earnings with compact banner and It shows my totals but under "Paid" it says "NO" ..

can someone tell me how long it takes CB to go from the audit to the payment? Thanks.

They take their time sending payments, you may need to wait a couple of months yet :confused2 They do pay, but only when they get around to it.

Not according to their FAQs:
When do we pay our members?

We pay our members NET 45 once they accumlate $50 in their account. We do accept paypal payments and if you wish to receive payment via paypal you can enter your paypal email address in the members area.

How much is deducted from members checks for processing fees?

As of March 11th, 2002 we charge $.50 for US checks to be sent, $1 for checks with destination of Canada and $3 for any checks going international.

PayPal payments as of March 11th, 2002 are currently lowered to $.50 per payment to any country with paypal availablity.

Why do they charge you to send you money? I can understand international fees, but US?

Back