• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Banner Trade

I am offering free banner trade on my site. Basically you run my banner on your site for either a give time period or for a certain number of impressions, and I will do the same. If you have any questions or you want to do this, then please send an e-mail to webmaster@exogama.com
  2. J

MoneyBooker

I was wondering how good MoneyBooker is? And if it is worth using?
  3. J

A Gaming Directory

If you or someone you know runs a gaming site (either computer or video games) and want to get it notice, then submit it to my sites directory. I run a gaming directory at http://exogama.com. Its like Yahoo's or dmoz.org directories, but desgin for gamers. This is a free service.
  4. J

Paymeny system

I am looking for a service like PayPal, and one that has no setup fees. I would like it to be back by a U.S. bank if possible. This is not for some scam or anything illegal. I just want a payment system like paypal so I can have people pay to have their banner on my site. P.S. Please...
  5. J

Input please

I made a forum for my site and wanted to know how it looks. The link is here
  6. J

Article

Is there a php article system that is flat file and is simular to slashdot?
  7. J

Got a Gamign site?

If you either run or help help run or just like a spefic gaming site then add it to ExoGama. ExoGama is a gaming directiry very simular to Yahoo!, but for gamers. We have computer and video games and sites listed. If you have any questions there is a helpdesk at the site also. All you have...
  8. J

PHP help

I need help with my php script. What I am trying to do it create a php script that will send me an e-mail to me about a dead link, basically a dead link system. I want it so they click on the link for reporting the dead link and they will get a page saying basically thank you. Now heres...
  9. J

Articles

What is a good script to have people submit articles and displaying them in a caterize maner? I perfer that the script is free and its php, it can be perl/cgi. Some other things I would like is people have to login to submit their articles. And user levels. I would like three (poster, editor...
  10. J

Promote your site for FREE!

If you run a gaming web site and you want to promote it for free then submit your link to ExoGama. Or any other gaming web site. All you have to do is goto the site and click on "Add Link" and fill out the form. Then I will view it. If it passes the rules then it gets added. If you have...
  11. J

news script

I am trying to find a news script that lets people to register with out me setting up a account for them. I would like this script to be free, and it to be a php script. Cgi is ok, but I perffer php over cgi.
  12. J

Ad your site (Read First)

The reason for this post is that I have notice some gaming sites here that can be added to my site directory. I am making a general call for people who either want to add therir own gaming site or another gaming site. The only rule is that is has to follow the policy (which is located at the...
  13. J

Some Questions

I am looking for a good ad sponsor for my site. I don't that many hits only 54 unquie hits for this month with 7 per day average. What would be a good sponsor that I can make some money with? My other question is about popupmoney.com how good are they? And do they pay on time? ExoGama...
  14. J

Just looking

I am on a paid host, but i an just wondering what paid hosts have been around the longest in the US, for more than 5 years. I just want to look at what they offer and what prices. No I am not looking for a new host. I am quite pleased for the most part with a paid host.
  15. J

Ad idea

Since I need money to host my site I decided to come up with this ad plan. Basically the idea is have a site "sponsor" a category of my site for a certain amout of money. Below is how much I would charge the "sponsor" Front of web site: $8/ 1 month $10/ 2 months $12/ 3 months Category...
  16. J

Need a Host

I am looking for a host either free or paid, but perffer free. With the following: Domain Hosting (My domain will come from Goddady.com) Perffer dediacted for paid 500mb (upgradeable) at least 5gb of trasfer (upgradable) PHP Perl/CGI MySql (at least 5 may need more) FTP POP3 (at...
  17. J

Spaceports gone?

I tried to goto http://www.spaceports.com and got a "Cannot find server" error. Did they go away or down for maintace?
  18. J

Not musch need in a way

Heres what I need for another site I am making. I will need the following: at leats 50mb at least 1gig of transfer per month FTP ads are fine. at least a 5mb limit for file uploads Or 20mbs and a good file storage place for files over 5mb in size to upload I know its sounds like...
  19. J

Learnign php

I want to learn php so I can edit a php script so it fits my needs. To explain what I want to do will be hard to do since the script is already complex as it is. So wheres the best place to start. I know the echo command so I can skip the Hello World script. I am prepared to spend some...
  20. J

Need a host

Heres what I need: at least 20mb CGI PHP MySQL at least 5mb big at least 1gig for hits Pop-up ads or text link is fine. Its fine if one host doesn't have one thing, but the other does.
Back