• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Host

jurupa

I am looking for a host either free or paid, but perffer free. With the following:

Domain Hosting (My domain will come from Goddady.com)
Perffer dediacted for paid
500mb (upgradeable)
at least 5gb of trasfer (upgradable)
PHP
Perl/CGI
MySql (at least 5 may need more)
FTP
POP3 (at least 10 of these may need more)
Ads are fine for free as long they don't bring up pop-ups

I know what your think who in the hell would need all this stuff. Well if you wonder over to my website you would see why. Yes it is empty now, but once it gets going I will need the space. I plan on having the directory and phpBBs on the same host. There will be other scripts as well.

I won't put up how much I am willing to spend (trust me its not $5.00 a month). But if it does cost me tht much I would go crazy :D. I am looking to see how much this will cost me. If you do come close to it I will look into the deal. I am not looking to buy right-a-way, but in the near future. I want to build up my attentadnce so I can make some money to help pay for this.

Last edited:
I need a stable host. Xtremehosting has been down a couple of days, yes it is free, but still. On my requirements I won't mind a shared host. I just don't want to spend a lot of money on this. After I am a collage student.

I know you said you're willing to pay a limited amount for web hosting, but if you don't like Xtremesite and you don't want to pay for hosting, I guess you're out of luck because I know of no other free webspace host that meets your specifications.

I am willing to pay. I don't want to pay a hole lot. Basically I don't want to spend no more than $15/month. It doesn't have to include domain registraion, but if it does, then I be one happy person.

On searching for paid options. I found EXO hosting for $5/month, which sounds good.

Originally posted by jurupa
I am willing to pay. I don't want to pay a hole lot. Basically I don't want to spend no more than $15/month. It doesn't have to include domain registraion, but if it does, then I be one happy person.

On searching for paid options. I found EXO hosting for $5/month, which sounds good.

We can host you for $10/month. Just signup plan B and I will increase your space limit to 500MB and your monthly transfer will be 10GB.

Since we have confident on our server and network, we can offer you 2 weeks free trial before you decide whether using our service.

Send me an email if you would like an test account.
Email:sales@worria.com

Last edited:
Hi jurupa a christmas custom plan for you ,we can offer you

500 MB Space
5GB Transfer
5 MySQL DBs
10 POP3 Email addresses, forwarders, autoresponders
Email lists ,Webmail,FTP Account
PHP,Perl,SSI ,Private Cgi-bin
Webalizer Stats ,phpMyAdmin
FrontPage Extensions, Plesk Control Panel
Click Here

For $4 a month , This a customised solution to meet your exact requirements . Free domain name if you signup for a year.
All accounts can be upgraded when ever you want !
Contact us if you have any questions !

Happy christmas to everyone here ;)

Hi jurupa ,
We may have the plan that you are looking for .
Our mini plan offers :

250 megs of space
5 gigs of bandwidth
cpanel 5.3
$2.50 per month.

we also have a starter plan that offers ...

500 megs of space
10 gigs of bandwidth
cpanel 5.3
$5.00 per month

Im not sure how familiar you are with cpanel but it is the top of the line as far as admin control panels are concerned .
You can email me or contact me through msn messnger : webspacedepot@hotmail.com for any custum changes that you would like to make to these plans . Thanks..

Back