• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Articles

jurupa

What is a good script to have people submit articles and displaying them in a caterize maner? I perfer that the script is free and its php, it can be perl/cgi. Some other things I would like is people have to login to submit their articles. And user levels. I would like three (poster, editor, admin).

Originally posted by jurupa
What is a good script to have people submit articles and displaying them in a caterize maner? I perfer that the script is free and its php, it can be perl/cgi. Some other things I would like is people have to login to submit their articles. And user levels. I would like three (poster, editor, admin).

There are actually quite a few, at hotscripts.com, under Content Management Systems.

Here is an example

http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/17589.html

Phpnuke doesn't let registered memmebers submit articles. It lets people submit news. I need an article system. Night Watch the one you pointed out is in german so I have to translate everything. I only know very little german. An dI have begun to look there. Theres 230 scripts for that one section.

Originally posted by jurupa
Phpnuke doesn't let registered memmebers submit articles. It lets people submit news. I need an article system. Night Watch the one you pointed out is in german so I have to translate everything. I only know very little german. An dI have begun to look there. Theres 230 scripts for that one section.
Yea it is tough I think the download link may work at hotscripts.com however, I downloaded it and there is two language version (english being one of them) unless I am mistaken.

Back