• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. shizzle

Xshare Logo Designs - Special Offer!

First take a look at my (ever-growing) portfolio at http://xshare.org . Now, I know that this is FreeWebSpace.net, so the people here generally aren't as eager to pay as much money for designs as other places, so I've actually cut my regular minimum fee in half, and will create logos for...
  2. shizzle

Xshare Logo Designs

Just wondering what you guys at FWS think about my portfolio. Haven't been here in a while. http://xshare.org
  3. shizzle

Laptop Issues?

My laptop (Pentium 133, 64 MB RAM, quite old) recently died on me. It has been working with no error for years now, and I see no reason to buy a new one. I'll try to fix this one. Its a Toshiba Sattelite Pro. Now, when I try to plug it in the lights on the front for charging and plugged in are...
  4. shizzle

Happy Bday CoRn!!

It's my birthday too!!! Yay!! Happy birthday!
  5. shizzle

A Real Laptop!

WOW! A REAL LAPTOP!
  6. shizzle

Scanner Problems

My scanner used to get everything perfect, before I moved to XP. Now everything is like a shade darker, it's pretty weird. But only now in XP. Its whether I use the WIA support or the included software, but they both make it dark. Any ideas? This has only happened since I moved to XP. I have a...
  7. shizzle

Europe - Dedicated Servers/Colo, +Shared/Reseller too! Great Prices!

The Box-Smart Network has a GREAT deal for you! This hosting is in the Redbus Interhouse Facility in Amsterdam, and gets great pings from all over europe (Including the UK)! Dedicated Server Pricing -AMD AthlonXP 2200+ -512 MB RAM -60 GB Hard Drive -700 GB Bandwidth -£110,99 per month...
  8. shizzle

Freezing

I play Counter-Strike and Battlefield 1942. After a couple minutes in the game (sometimes 5 sometimes 120), the display just stops. Just freezes. I can be in the midddle of shooting, bullets in teh air, shells in the air, and it just freezes everything. I cant press anything, and no sound comes...
  9. shizzle

XP install

I've finally decided to get off ym butt and install XP. Before I install it though (I am going to do a full format install), I have some questions. I just got a 20GB HD from a friend, which I want to use as a backup HD (all my old files, sites, mp3s, etc). Now, I will back up some stuff from...
  10. shizzle

Searching for SalesPerson Job

Hello, I am searching for a job as a salesperson for Dedicated Servers. I can also sell other types of Web Hosting (Reseller, Shared, etc.), however my strong point and history is in the field Dedicated Servers. First Off, some history about myself. I have been actively involved in the Web...
  11. shizzle

QuickPost

They have it at WHT ( I know I know, this isn't WHT but this is a genuine good thing to have). We should get the quickpost box at the bottom of the page. It helps alot.
  12. shizzle

Take a hint from WHT?

They started counting posts in the general forums too. Everyone's post count nearly doubled, but it's cool. Maybe we should? (WHT is god, btw)
  13. shizzle

Help me! (javascript?)

I think it's javascript, at least! I need something to make text appear, and disapear at the click of a button. It completely makes it disappear, then reappear. Like, if it takes up a full page , the entire page shrinks back. Example: The "read more"s on csnation.net.
  14. shizzle

Pricing... why... how... BAH

I was reading the Web Hosting Requests forum at WHT and something caught my eye... People are requesting dedicated servers for prices much less than ANYONE will be able to afford as a host, and hosts are actually giving them this. Of course, small hosts, not big ones. Now... I would never trust...
  15. shizzle

Pop3 Online.

I NEED SOMETHING to get pop3 emails online as webmail.... there has to be a site that does this. I need it urgently tonight!
  16. shizzle

Photoshop Slicing?

I want to learn how to slice in photoshop and then use dreamweaver to make tables for it etc. Anyone got a tutorial?
  17. shizzle

Xshare.org For Sale!

I am selling xshare.org for $16 US. Anyone interested?
  18. shizzle

Maturity Level?

Is it possible to set some rules about how to act on this forum? Please? It's getting kind of bad... Maybe a Forum Etiquette(sp?) rule? It's driving our best members away.
  19. shizzle

SARS in Toronto

My dad wants to go but unsure, because of new CDC and WHO travel advisories.... any torontonians want to give input?
  20. shizzle

folder.rb0

Ever seen this before? It seems to be causing a virus or something.
Back