• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Europe - Dedicated Servers/Colo, +Shared/Reseller too! Great Prices!

shizzle

WOw I have a title
NLC
The Box-Smart Network has a GREAT deal for you!
This hosting is in the Redbus Interhouse Facility in Amsterdam, and gets great pings from all over europe (Including the UK)!

Dedicated Server Pricing
-AMD AthlonXP 2200+
-512 MB RAM
-60 GB Hard Drive
-700 GB Bandwidth
-£110,99 per month
-No Setup Fee!
-CPanel/WHM for £38.00/mo extra

Colocation Pricing
Colocation is priced as Rack Space + Bandwidth.
Rack Space
1U £ 8,50
2U £ 15,00
4U £ 28,00
Bandwidth
700GB* £ 60,00
10MBit Unmetered £ 200,00
100MBit Unmetered £ 300,00
* - Overcharges at a rate of £ 0,30 per GB (50GB minimum)

Shared/Reseller Pricing
Make your own plan! Just mix and match to create your own plan!
-50MB Disk Space - 8p (pence)
-1 GB Data Transfer - 40p (pence)

The Facility
The Redbus Interhouse Facility sports top of the line security and safety features for your servers, with 24 hour video recording and CCTV cameras at all possible entrances and exits. Anyone who enters the building is checked thoroughly by security. In addition, the Datacentre has a full perimiter alarm and a full featured early warning fire supression system with 2 Deisel backup generators.
• Free IPs (with valid RIPE justification)
• Free PTR (Reverse DNS)
• Free 24/7 Remote Hands Service by Redbus Interhouse (including but not exclusively Reboots, Server Isolation and Checking Display Outputs. *
* For Colocation and Dedicated Server Customers only.

TO ORDER
To order, please contact me so that I can add your plan(s) into the billing system. This applies for Dedicated/Colo as well as Shared/Reseller. I will then direct you to the Order Form URL.

For any questions or concerns you have, or simply for more information, please contact me.

Also, if you are in need of an IP to ping or Bandwidth information, please contact me.

Last edited:
Back