• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Maturity Level?

shizzle

WOw I have a title
NLC
Is it possible to set some rules about how to act on this forum? Please? It's getting kind of bad... Maybe a Forum Etiquette(sp?) rule? It's driving our best members away.

It was a joke. ;)

Although I agree that we are losing good members, but what good would rules do? We already have some in place that should be enough.

Last edited:
Rules would do nothing. The people you are talking about, and yes, they drive me crazy too, would not listen to any rules set forth about acting with maturity on the board, simply because they do not believe these rules apply to them. I agree something should be done, I hate seeing all these good members leave.

well we've already got moderators, so how about a crew of babysitters?

I dont really have a problem with anyone's actions here, though I think a custom title of "little bitch" the most annoying people is in order.

The way I see it even the most irritating do, on occasion, have something useful to say.

I think this is all an indication of one's tolerance level. Remember this is a multicultural forum, so before you judge someone as immature, ask yourself if they are from an English speaking background, or are they trying to communicate with the best English they can muster up.

If you all adopt a non discrimination attitude, be it race, age, sex, religion etc and accept people of all types, then you are well on your way to a great tolerance level. Those who are not able to do this will leave, not only this forum, but many others for the same reason.

ooooo "little bitch"...i'd looove that title...should i start bitching or is someone gonna give it to me for free :p

BTW...i can't understand why people can't PM their grievances between eachother...i have read many references lately to "i'm leaving because of you-know-who-you-are"...i reckon if a PM was sent like "hey, your reply to such and such offended/hurt/disturbed/confused me" the reply would be "oh, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you blah blah"

but hey, i could be wrong...call me stupid...or better yet, call me little bitch :D

I've only been here a little while and know very little about "forum decorum" but aside from maybe setting an age limit restriction and a test prior to completing registration to weed out the twits I think Gayowulf's idea is fantastic :D

"little bitch" :biggrin2:

not me, THEM:devious2:

I have been around here for quite a while now. Here are my opinions on this forum. Ago it used to be an excellent resource for information. Now it is nothing but a bunch of inpubescent whine babies who want free hosting. To be honest, I got sick and tired of reading the same shit everyday about wanting free hosting with this and that. Most members on this board are little teenage kids around 13 years old. I left for quite a while because it was getting really boring and stupid. Thanks for listening.

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Now it is nothing but a bunch of inpubescent whine babies who want free hosting. To be honest, I got sick and tired of reading the same shit everyday about wanting free hosting with this and that.

That's exactly how it was when I first came here, and that was well before you came here. I noted first thing that the forum consisted of teens and pre-teens who seriously believed that they should be able to find free unlimited space and bandwith no-ads hosting for their warez collection. This site is called FreeWebspace.net, however, so that was exactly what I was expecting to see. Anything else would be absurd for a free web hosting site. People who need free hosting tend to be kids who don't have access to a credit card, and kids also tend to think they can get anything. So this is simply the nature of the subject of the site, and I don't see how you could possibly have come here without expecting it.

When people leave saying that everyone has changed, it's usually that they've changed, not anyone else. I decreased my own rate of posting considerably after I stopped using free webspace, as posts about free webspace became much less interesting to me... but that has nothing to do with the posters.

Last edited:
Back