• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching for SalesPerson Job

shizzle

WOw I have a title
NLC
Hello,
I am searching for a job as a salesperson for Dedicated Servers. I can also sell other types of Web Hosting (Reseller, Shared, etc.), however my strong point and history is in the field Dedicated Servers.
First Off, some history about myself. I have been actively involved in the Web Hosting Business for a couple years now, and have come to learn very much about how things work and how to get them to work. I know all about the business, and have many things on my mind that could probably help your company out, in addition to any sales I can bring to you. I am experienced in the field of Dedicated Servers, and can answer almost any questions people need about the service, provided I get informed by the company I work for about details that are specific to that company. I have great work ethic and can work with anybody. I am very outgoing and friendly to all customers and coworkers. I can adapt to most any environment.

Secondly, information about the job I am looking for. Once again, to restate, I intend to work as a Dedicated Server Salesperson, and I can sell other types of Web Hosting as well. I am looking for a relatively established, professional company with a good web site design and good (sellable) pricing. Any tools to help me do my work (access to billing software, custom quote sheet, etc.) would be quite helpful but not necessary. In addition, I am not looking to do this as a full time (9-5) job, but rather to work on commission. I am looking for a commission of 20%+ recurring per month the customer stays.

Thirdly, I can offer your company a variety of services beyond the sales position. As I mentioned before, I have a lot of experience and can help you out with any problems you might be having, technical or otherwise. I can also provide you with advice and consulting services on any ideas you have. In addition to this, I can also help in other ways; you will just have to ask me.

Feel free to ask me anything at the contact methods I listed below. I have references available if you would like.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and looking forward to doing business with you and your company.

Back