• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Textarea problem...

Ok, look at the following code, it is a form textarea for a "test your html" page, so you put in your html and it shows what it looks like... : <input type="button" value=" << " onClick="document.form.code.cols-=10" class="button"> <input type="button" value=" < "...
  2. S

phpMyAdmin?

I was just wondering what phpMyAdmin is, is it like mySQL? And, if you know any tutorials on it, please post the URL. Thanx!
  3. S

PHP Host

All I need is a simple temp PHP host! A pop-up ad or no ads, any amount of bandwich and space, I don't care if it only has likw 2mg! I need one for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! And also, the speed of the server is not a problem... Just need a temp host...
  4. S

mySQL Question . . . (Newbie)

Hello, I put in this code to a .dump file (just like a tutorial said). This is the code: CREATE TABLE contacts ( contact_id INT IDENTITY (1,1) NOT NULL,first_name CHAR (30) NULL,last_name CHAR (50) NULL ); INSERT INTO contacts ( first_name, last_name) VALUES ( 'My','Name'); And it...
  5. S

PHP Question

Ok, I am making a "Gay Test". I have the form action to a PHP file, but when I want to calculate the "Gayness", it shows up as zero! Consider the following code: <?php $Gayness = 0; if(Question1 == "gay") { $Gayness++; } echo "You are $Gayness % Gay!"; ?> This is just an example of...
  6. S

Does Anybody Know any Good PHP Tutorials?

If you know any PHP tutorials for the newbie, please post a link!
  7. S

Is it possible to . . .

Is it possible for a free web space provider to offer "http://www.theirdomainname.username.com"? So lets say that their was a FWS provider named "Jazzy", could they offer their users an address of "http://www.jazzy.username.com"?
  8. S

ProjectXbox

Nothing to see here, bye! Well there was, but you missed it!
  9. S

What if . . .

To use SSI, I think you have to save it as .shtml. So what if you want to use SSI and PHP? To use PHP you have to save it as something like .php right? So what would you do? .shtmlphp? :biggrin2: So, im a bit confused here....
  10. S

Font . . .

What is the best font to use on web pages? What is the most attractive? What is the easiest to read?
  11. S

Ssi . . .

I was wondering what the heck SSI is. As far as I know, it is something to put in date and stuff like that. The thing I'm interested in is the insert file thing. So if I were to make a whole new design I could just change the, let's say, the header and footer instead of changed every page...
  12. S

Netscape and Internet Explorer...

If I were to get both IE and Netscape and installed them both, would they make errors for each other? Sikes
  13. S

Marquee...

I was just wondering if the Marquee works in Netscape. If I am calling something wrong, or mispelled it, just goto http://projectx.megabytestored.com and on the bottom part of the page there should be a marquee. But, in netscape my whole site is all weird and I have't got the chance to...
  14. S

Does my site even work in Netscape?

I'm at my local library on the computer, brung up my sute and saw that my whole site looks, well pretty screwed up. The library put a block on all of the menu's (i.e. Edit, Help,etc.) and I can't what version it is... So help! I need to know if I needtodo some touch-ups... Site URL...
  15. S

Can this be done?

I was just wonder if you can get the iFrame effect that IE has in Netscape(below v6). So you can change the background make words bold etc... I guess using CSS to do it is half of what I want, but I want certain words being defferent... Any ideas? Sikes
  16. S

MegabyteStored

Whats with MegabyteStored now? My site is down, and the main site is down, but FTP isn't down. Anyone know the scoop?
  17. S

Quickie Question

Just a quick question: Do iFrames work in Netscape? I think I heard somewhere that they didn't, but I don't know... Sikes
  18. S

Review my XBOX site

Hello everybody! Just wanted to know your feedback on my site layout, I have nothing else up right now... Please don't make fun of it! And I am open for suggestions on what color the the links should be inside of "the green part"..... Right now it's dark red, but I want something else, I...
  19. S

Hosting?

Does anybody have a good free host for my math teacher? He needs a free web host, nothing fancy. All he needs is about 5MG of space and no ads, if there is an add it should be at the bottom. Any idea's? I'm like a celeb in my school now! Just because I know HTML, and I enjoy being a...
  20. S

mySQL and PHP

I posted this on the other part of FWS forum, but it didn't get much traffic. For the people who did help, thank you but I still need details..... What is mySQL and PHP? I know that they are a database and a scripting language, but what is so good about them? Examples?
Back