• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. moneyballs2

Looking For Google Map Tool - Please Help :-)

Hello, I want to make a webpage, where on the page there is a Google Map. And people are able to zoom into a certain area and create a "placemark" of some sort and from this they can upload a picture and a description. Anybody got any ideas of how I could do this? With as little coding as...
  2. moneyballs2

Selling My Proxy Sites! Traffic & Revenue Included!

URL http://www.surf3le.info (Surf Freely) Revenue Start Date - 18th April 2007 Revenue End Date - 30th May 2007 Revenue Totals - $35.14 Alexa Rank - 1 Month: 659,209 Domain Registrar - GoDaddy Domain Expiration - 2008-04-15 Proof Of Revenue...
  3. moneyballs2

Looking For cPanel VPS

Hello, I'm looking for a cheap cPanel VPS with only a few GB of disk space (after os installation) and a few hundred GB of bandwidth. A good amount of RAM so that the sites don't struggle when people are using the proxy. cPanel/WHM is a must as i already have cPanel/WHM accounts...
  4. moneyballs2

Selling Multiple Google PageRank Domains PR4 & PR3!

Hello, I have the following PageRank domains for sale. xcommunycationz.com - PR4 (with www. and without) mightypiomicron.com - PR4 (with www. and without) bredouille.net - PR3 (with www. and without) travelmarks.net - PR3 (with www. and without) mishre.com - PR3 (with www. and without)...
  5. moneyballs2

Registering .IE domains? Anybody From Ireland help please?

Hello. I have the perfect domain to make a great website with.:idea: I want to register that needs to be the extension .IE for a certain reason and was just wondering the conditions of it.... Do you need to be a resident of Ireland and are there any other conditions to getting one...
  6. moneyballs2

PR5 Directory - Free Regular Links - Cheap Featured! - Take A Look!

Hello. I've opened a directory with a domain name that is PR5! It's only been open since Thursday night and already got close to 700 accepted submissions! Offer Have your site listed TOP of it's category for only $7.50 per year (not month!) Thats only $0.625 per month! Or, You can...
  7. moneyballs2

Selling Some Domains. Some Have PR 3 & 4

Hello. I am currently selling the following domains. www.mishre.com -----> Validated By SEOLogs As PR3 www.xcommunycationz.com -----> Validated By SEOLogs As PR4 (With www. and without) www.mightypiomicron.com -----> Validated By SEOLogs As PR4 (With www. and...
  8. moneyballs2

Files all backed up onto HDD. Access Denied. Help Please!!!

I reformatted my computer today. And put ALL my files onto the portable HDD. Now that the computer is reformatted the files won't open. They are not corrupted because i checked before i started reformat. But whenever i try to open the file it says "Access Denied". I'm logged in as...
  9. moneyballs2

Tesco Is Cheaper... Prank Call To Asda [Hillarious]

This prank is probably on of the BEST ever i've come across. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk9SOrtsEDA This is so funny and the fact the women doesn't notice it's a prank and went along with it is just beyond me. Tess Coses-Cheeper (I hope this isn't a repost:confused4 )...
  10. moneyballs2

Submission To 270+ Search Engines, Only $5

I Have Access To A Submission tool that can submit your website to over 270 search engines from all over the world. To buy full access to the website for 1 year it costs $50, but you might only wish to use the service once. So instead i am offering the service for $7. I can submit your...
  11. moneyballs2

The Venice Project / Joost - Anybody using it?

Hello, I'm just wondering if anybody has "The Venice Project" beta test account. I have one myself but can't seem to get the program to open. Also, if anybody wants an invitation i have just ONE to give away, first person to post here can get it If you don't actually know what the...
  12. moneyballs2

7 Month Rapidshare Account For Sale

I got 3 rapidshare share accounts (all legally bought on new years eve) My mistake, it's an 8 month account! Below are how long they are valid until and how cheap they are. 5th Aug 2007 - $45 (Would usually cost $55+) 31st Jan 2007 *2 - $6 (each) If you wish to purchase please pm...
  13. moneyballs2

Appraisal For My Domain.

Hello I was wondering how much my domain phpbb.mobi would be worth to sell. I have this domain, don't plan on selling it yet, but would like to know for the future incase i ever do. It's currently parked at Sedo with no pagerank, but i'll get that sorted in the future :) Cheers!
  14. moneyballs2

Xmas Deals From UrPhpBB! 20% Off! Happy Holidays!

UrPhpBB would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas by offering 20% off ALL packages during the festive period! UrPhpBB are here to provide you with a great service with amazing support and no overselling (At All!) UrPhpBB Offer The Following Hosting Plans: Shared Plans Gas Plan...
  15. moneyballs2

Looking for a cheap"ish" dedicated server. cPanel & WHM

Hello, I'm looking for a low-end dedicated server my budget is ~$90, what is the best deal i can get what i definitely need: cPanel & WHM & Fantastico (cheap price if possible, even better free :confused4 ) 3 Ip's (2 for nameservers) (able to buy more ip's on request) Good...
  16. moneyballs2

Google domain hacked? or google being funny?

i just did a whois on google (i know, lol, i was bored!) have a look http://www.whois-search.com/whois/google.com Quoted Server Name: GOOGLE.COM.ZZZZZ.GET.LAID.AT.WWW.SW*NG*N*C*MM*NI*Y.*** IP Address: 69.41.185.195 Registrar: INNERWISE, INC. D/B/A ITSYOURDOMAIN.COM...
  17. moneyballs2

Php - Encrypting Download Link....

Hello if i were to have a download link which was protected with a password and i wanted this to be public but i didn't want the username and password to be seen how would i encrypt this download link so that the person can't see the username and password in the link, i also would like it to...
  18. moneyballs2

phpBB.mobi -- Domain For Sale!

Hello i am currently selling the domain phpbb.mobi hot! This domain is perfect for people that want to host a phpBB board for mobile users! It's also a great domain for people that wish to offer phpBB forums to mobile users! Please ask any questions here if you have them! and...
  19. moneyballs2

Instant Messengers Script...

Is there a free Instant Messenger web based script so that people can use msn online? was just wondering because i want to set one up so that i can access msn/aim/yahoo/icq from school. (one that isn't blocked) Cheers
  20. moneyballs2

Selling 4 Domains

Hello i am selling 4 domains. they are currently being listed as for sale at Sedo and Moniker. But.. if you want to buy them and you can name a good price i can take them down... (please send by PM) www.urphpbb.com www.phpbber.net www.gadgetforums.net & www.phpbb.mobi...
Back