• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Venice Project / Joost - Anybody using it?

moneyballs2

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anybody has "The Venice Project" beta test account. I have one myself but can't seem to get the program to open.

Also, if anybody wants an invitation i have just ONE to give away, first person to post here can get it

If you don't actually know what the "Venice Project" is - It's from the makers of Skype and it is a way of watching tv shows online "legally". Beta testing signup has closed.

Check Out Here For more information on it.

Interesting, hadn't heard of this. If another invite becomes available, keep me in mind. Outside of that, I am no help, as I am not in the cool club

Matt8 & Nugi & Craig when i get my next set of tokens (invites) added i'll let you have them.

Sorry Matt8, i didn't see you posted before Peo, sorry, Peo got it & So Did Keagle (I Had 2) :( Sorry

Hey moneyballs, can you shoot me up an invite next time? Cheers, it looks pretty cool.

I'll do the best i can, hopefully i'll get some more come through.

1)Matt8
2)Nugi
3)Craig
4)T.M.
5)StuffRadio

I doubt i am going to get more than 6 in the next 2-4 weeks. If i do i'll update this topic but for now the people above will be the first to get them when they become available.

Lol, i should of told everybody about this when BETA sign-up was allowed.

Sorry Matt8, i didn't see you posted before Peo, sorry, Peo got it & So Did Keagle (I Had 2) :( Sorry

Ouch, I can take a hint and see clearly how much I am loved around here.

No worries, if you happen to get another one though, don't forget me!

Sorry, Next one i get will go straight to you. I Promise, i hate letting people down.

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beat me to it Keagle. lol. i take so long to post

I also promise to give any invitation I recieve to those who replied in this thread, starting with Matt8.

1)Matt8
2)Nugi
3)Craig
4)T.M.
5)StuffRadio
6)Tree
7)Wedge

Is that it? Or are there any more that want going? :)

Back