• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Google Map Tool - Please Help :-)

moneyballs2

Hello,

I want to make a webpage, where on the page there is a Google Map. And people are able to zoom into a certain area and create a "placemark" of some sort and from this they can upload a picture and a description.

Anybody got any ideas of how I could do this? With as little coding as possible (I'm newbie to Google API)

Cheers

I coded something like this once.

Read the GMap API, to figure how to do pointer things.
Keep the placemarks in a MySQL, instantaniate them into the GMap through PHP in the JS' loading code

I coded something like this once.

Read the GMap API, to figure how to do pointer things.
Keep the placemarks in a MySQL, instantaniate them into the GMap through PHP in the JS' loading code

Cheers, I'll try and take another look. hehe

(goes to try and understand another language) :p

I was gonna make it for you, got a key for the maps api, and google say it's invalid, I give up

It could be that my ( server ) ip was blocked for making bogus pr requests to thier servers, I dunno and you can't even test it on localhost without a key, which is pretty ridiculous.

Back