• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. zerocool786

Amazon affiliate program

I want to make money using Amazon affiliate program. I read online that best way to start is a niche market. For example iPhones only. My question and concern is that why would someone come to my website buy iPhone. I know someone will say start a blog about iPhone etc. but I don't want blog...
  2. zerocool786

affiliate program script php

hi I am looking for a good php script that will make users earns points by shopping on amazon,ebay etc..Basically an affiliate program for amazon, ebay etc..
  3. zerocool786

fb filter image php script

is there an php script for to add a filter like on fb profile photos? I know, there are alot of image manipulation scripts. But I just need to add colors or image as a filter to an photo? so, don't need any mega filters script
  4. zerocool786

mypoints website

hi I want to create a website similar to mypoints. Its basically a website that giver users points for shopping using their links and users redeem their points for gift cards etc. If I wanted to start a similar website, do I need to have an affiliate account with each company, such as...
  5. zerocool786

php mysql display columns as header

I have data inserted into MYSQL like below Name.....empid.....Description....quantity... A.............1..............Vacation.........5 B............2...............Vacation.........9 A.............1..............Sick................4 I want to display like this on the webpage...
  6. zerocool786

Convert Russian lang to English in PHP script

Hi I have a php script with only Russian lang file. I want to convert it to English. When I pasted that russian.lng file into google translator, it does not translate. But if I take each individual line and paste in google translator, then it works. Problem is there are 600 lines. And...
  7. zerocool786

image copy or backup hard drive

I have a Educational software installed on my laptop. I can use the installation key ONLY ONCE. should I backup or create a image copy of my hard drive, just in case I get viruses?
  8. zerocool786

Get users photos from specific

I want users to choose, which album they want view their photos to appear on certain page. Everything works fine with my SQL and coding regarding pulling albums ID, or photos id, using separate SQL. Below is the SQL I use to get users photos from the latest album. $query1 = "SELECT...
  9. zerocool786

Accept .edu domain on registration

I want to accept ".edu" ONLY on user sign-up. I am running Social Engine v3. Here is the code, which, email check function is done. // THIS FUNCTION CHECKS IF PROVIDED STRING IS AN EMAIL ADDRESS // INPUT: $email REPRESENTING THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO CHECK // OUTPUT: TRUE/FALSE...
  10. zerocool786

import youtube videos into SQL

I am looking for a stand alone script that import videos into MYSQL. I want to able to type in keyword, or anything, the results shows all the youtube videos, then I want import them into MYSQL.
  11. zerocool786

Shared hosting or own server

I have read about shared hosting is not secure for many of the CMS. I just found out about WAMP server. which allows me to start me own server. I wanted to which is more secure, the Shared hosting account from (bluehost, startlogic etc) or having my own server using WAMP. thanks
  12. zerocool786

Host Videos online

Hi I am creating channel online. I know there are alot websites that help you do that. I see something that URL ends with .mov or .wmv. The Flash player I have it only accepts those two formats. I want know, how can I add streaming videos that ends with those two formats. one way I...
  13. zerocool786

Remote window code help

I want to create an remote window from a pop-up. please see example here http://www.javascriptkit.com/javatutors/remote2.shtml Basically, I want "Main Window" (see link above) to be yahoo mail and when users clicks on the link in the email, I want the "secoundary window" to have an onLoad...
  14. zerocool786

facebook clone script

Has anyone purchased facebook clone script (http://www.crome.us/)
  15. zerocool786

Free E-Store script

I sell flash designs, logo, graphics design online. I want a script, that will allow my customers to buy & pay online and instantly have acccess to ONLY the product they purchase to download. I found one example, http://makeadifference.schools.officelive.com/Products.aspx but is there...
  16. zerocool786

cheapest domain

I have a hosting plan w/ bluehost I want to add another domain they charge 9.99/yr I want know where I can get Free domain or cheapest domain that can be added to my BH account
  17. zerocool786

My site HACKED

Hi I run a Boonex script. recently my host blocked my site, because It was sending phishing banking emails. I NEVER DID. So I think my site was hacked. This has happened to me twice past two days. I would like to know If I delete all the files and re-upload clean files, would that help...
  18. zerocool786

Submit form without click

I have an html form, that I would like to auto-submit, as soon as the page loads.
  19. zerocool786

convert php4 to php5

I have an code in php4, I would like to convert to php5, because my host uses php5. anyone knows of a free converter for php?
  20. zerocool786

Calls to database

I have a host that make 50 max # of calls to database. I have a site that has alot of queries, that retrieve data from my database. Is that good enough for shared hosting. can someone explain what that means?
Back