• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheapest domain

zerocool786

I have a hosting plan w/ bluehost I want to add another domain they charge 9.99/yr
I want know where I can get Free domain or cheapest domain that can be added to my BH account

Domainlagoon - free
GoDaddy, they have the special on for the $1 domain. love99 is the coupon.

It's a real domain name.

You click adverts, complete questionaires and stuff for points. These points convert into domain names. 9 points I think it is for a .com 1 year domain. The guys who run it have a domain reseller account, so they buy the domains through there with the money made from the points while making a profit from them.

It took me about 5 months to get mine, but that's because I never rushed it. I later transfered it away when I got the time. It would have been cheaper I guess to just buy it, but it was basically a secure it thing.

The domain I got from them was JavaKrypt.com if you're wondering.

.info can be purchased in the range of $1-$1.99 from many companies in the promo offer some times name.com offers the price of $2 for the .net domain also

And that is price for the domain name registration service not for the renewal or transfer. That is not a problem now but that will become a problem once you need to renew or transfer
You get what you pay for

And that is price for the domain name registration service not for the renewal or transfer. That is not a problem now but that will become a problem once you need to renew or transfer
You get what you pay for

Thats very true....its just a lame marketing policy to attract noob;)

Name.com offers .info for $1.99 the cheapest domains name of other TLD can be from namecheap.com for $8.81 with coupon code SWITH2NC, this is the cheapest i know

Back