• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. uzzer

Please review my new site:Video Adda

the URL is: http://V-Adda.bluechiphosting.com/Videos/ Thank You!
  2. uzzer

100mb webhosting??

Hi. I would like to request a host with the following features: Space: 100mb B/W : 1GB Mysql : 3 Cpanel Fantastico No Forced Ads 99.9+ Uptime No Posts (and hopefully) Instant Activation. I have already made a site which recieved more than 1000 page views a week but my host went...
  3. uzzer

Request Hosting for Video Site!

Hi, I would like a host to host this kind of site: A site where people can watch Indian music videos without downloading. I will be using a file host service so there wont be any bandwidth problems. These are my requirements: Space: 30+ MB B/W: 1GB+ Cpanel Hosting Mysql: 2+ Subdomain: 2+...
  4. uzzer

No Iframe!!

If a website redirected to my website with an IFrame, what is the script that automatically removes the IFrame?
  5. uzzer

Cash from AdBrite

How do I cash the cheques sent by AdBrite to me in the UK... they are in dollars... is there anyway??
  6. uzzer

Free Webhost Please!!

Hi, I have the following requirements: 50 mb space 1gb B/W 1 mysql CPanel & Fantastico Subdomain RELIABILITY I am willing to place the host ads on my website but please no forced ads as they 'mess up' the layout of the site. Please be aware that i will be supplying music from the...
  7. uzzer

Eid Mubarak!!

Eid is on Saturday for the Muslims in the UK who follow the calendar of Saudi Arabia.... HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS
  8. uzzer

illuminati

is the illuminati really a secret society controlling our every move or is it just some cooked up crap to twist us against others??
  9. uzzer

Request Hosting for Lyrics Site

Hi, I am looking for a host for my lyrics site. The site will have a lyrics database of English, Indian & Pakistani Music. Below are the requirements: 150MB or more Space 10GB or more Bandwidth CPanel Fantastico Domain: LyricsCentre.hostname.com I will place Banner on every page on my...
  10. uzzer

Ideas

Can someone please give me some ideas for a website???
  11. uzzer

Host For An Islamic Site

Hey, I am requesting hosting for an Islamic Website which WILL NOT promote hate of any kind, it will be about basically Islam. I also want to upload MP3 files of religious audio which are not copyrighted in anyway. these are my requirements: 200+ MB Space 10+ GB Bandwidth Cpanel Subdomain...
  12. uzzer

Freedom??

ok, I know the other thread has finished, BUT, i thought i should say this. From Yahoo News ok, I dont want to start a fight or something but I just want to ask one question, Wheres the freedom that the newspapers demonstrated against Prophet Muhammad PBUH??? How comes if you say...
  13. uzzer

Need free hosting for my files!

Ok. Its a long shot, but I really need this. I am in need of about 300mb+ of space with about 5gb bandwidth. I am looking for a file host willing to host me and not a web host. The files i want to upload are MP3 Music files and are Pakistani Music. They are not copyrighted materials as they...
  14. uzzer

Recording an MP3 CD

Whenever I try to record a MP3 CD on Windows Media Player, at the end it says failed.... how can i get it to record??
  15. uzzer

If you wanted to be anything, what would it be??

If dream about being anyone/anything, what would it be, and why??
  16. uzzer

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

What was the point in them cartoon of Prophet Muhammad PBUH? What was the aim of Denmark and France? Alot of people said to me, "so what, its just a cartoon, people are over reacting. so what if he has a bomb shaped turban?" BUT, if i published a cartoon with Jesus or Moses looking like a...
  17. uzzer

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

Hello, I was busy replying to pointless threads with even pointless replies when I thought "hmmm, why not post a silly thread which will get everyone thinking and bring us all together again" and then I thought "hmmm, lets do one that will be long and pointless..." then I was thinking, and...
  18. uzzer

Eid Mubarak

Eid is just a week away, so...... Eid Mubarak!!
  19. uzzer

NSV Video Hosting

If anyone could provide it for me for free, i will be grateful, plus, you will get ads on website, and on the channel it self.
  20. uzzer

Business Directory

Is there a free business directory script where you can add affiliates only?
Back