• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Freedom??

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzer

ok, I know the other thread has finished, BUT, i thought i should say this.

British historian David Irving, who was jailed by an Austrian court for denying the Holocaust, will appeal against his sentence.
From Yahoo News

ok, I dont want to start a fight or something but I just want to ask one question,
Wheres the freedom that the newspapers demonstrated against Prophet Muhammad PBUH???
How comes if you say something against Islam you can expect to get away with it but if you say something about anything else, you get jailed??

oh rite, so its illegal to deny the holocaust but its not illegal to call billions of people terrorists?

uzzer said:
oh rite, so its illegal to deny the holocaust but its not illegal to call billions of people terrorists?
this is a perfect example of how the muslim world overly reacts to things.

you are turning something that has nothing to do with the other situation into a conflict.

if you really must ask, millions of people were killed in the holocaust (in case you didnt know) it was a horrible thing for all people and all people can relate to it in some way. it is the biggest and the most recognizable example of oppresion in the history of the world. I can see where you are coming from but please do not try to contort this.

I said this in the other thread so here it is again:

One source of tension between Muslim communities and the larger secular cultures that they tend to be part of are "offensive" actions, programs, advertising, etc. Things that don't offend the rest of society can be very offensive to Muslims - unfortunately, some proceed to insist that their standards should be adopted by all.

Maybe you should just LET IT GO.

For me your just trying to cause trouble which makes you as bad as them!.

Last edited:
Why must you compare every injustice in the world in order to justify what Islamic militants do?

The world isn't fair, live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back