• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

illuminati

uzzer

is the illuminati really a secret society controlling our every move or is it just some cooked up crap to twist us against others??

seeing how I've never heard of em and I don't feel like googling at 12:55 am I would think they are a secret society lol... however I dunno about the controlling our every move part :S

my god, you haven't got yourself banned yet?

in response to this thread, yes the illmatic are still a band.

wait what?

if it is so secret why in the hell everybody knows about them? :)

But i do know for a fact that jet set liders like to play with that kind of crap,
like if if it wasn´t enough that they themselfs have secrets enough.

The laws of the universe, the stars, and creation itself, those are the
real secrets everybody can try to reach with time and patience.

"The Illuminati is the name of groups, modern and historical, real and fictitious, verified and alleged. Most commonly The Illuminati refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment secret society. However, it often refers to a shadowy conspiratorial organization which is reputed to secretly control world affairs, usually a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati."

Either way, the Illuminati no longer exist. I personally do not believe in the Illuminati as a group that controls or controlled world governments.

The "all seeing eye" on the Dollar Bill is a symbol of Divine Providence to go right along with "In God We Trust"...It was added to the Great Seal in 1776, long before the conspiracy theory of the Mason's adding it in the 1900's.

NO! and stop asking ;) - as are all the others.

So many so little time to explain, fact and fiction are seperate on these and controled info. Best research 'carefully' on it if interested but go back at least 4000 years to start to avoid confusion on calanders.

i think u shud read the book "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown.

Oh yes, ready a story about them will help alote. Just finished that book, was kinda good. Started Liseys story by Stephen King. :eek2:

Back