• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cash from AdBrite

uzzer

How do I cash the cheques sent by AdBrite to me in the UK... they are in dollars... is there anyway??

Sure, take it to your bank :) You might need to wait a bit the first time (depending on their policies), but after that they should convert the amount to your bank account the same day.

Last time I cashed in an American check, I had to go down to the bank and do it. They charge you a percentage of the amount on the check, because the money is in US dollars, I had a 30 dollar check, and I had to give nearly half of it to the bank. You have to pay a fee to get the check cleared, for me at least I had to. Follow what Jan says, but let us know how it goes.

You have to pay bank and exchange rates, hope it's worth it or send it to someone you trust to cash in another coutry.

I used to choose a higher payout rate to offset the bank charges. Google is good because you need to earn $100 before they pay you :)

right ok, thanks... well i havnt got a bank account yet so i need a passport... which expired last year. i'll have to wait a couple of weeks to get a passport so i can open an account.
Cheers Guyz

Most of our publishers out of the US choose a higher payout limit so they can offset the fees. If you don't set it for at least $100, you are losing too big of a chunk to bank fees.

Back