• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
uzzer, because I think you're...without question, the best poster in FWS history, I have a suggestion for you. I wouldn't give this suggestion to anyone else...it's not up to their level.

I want you to start a blog chronicling how you stuck a fork in your eye.

First, you have to get a fork. Then, you have to grab the handle, turn the fork end so it's facing you, and then thrust forward in a stabbing motion towards your eye.

After that, all that's left is coding the site and writing about the experience.

Blank Verse said:
I want you to start a blog chronicling how you stuck a fork in your eye.
Blank dude,
how dare you! muslims dont use forks, they dont eat meat.
now uzzer is gonna sue you for defamatory remarks...

Wojtek said:
Blank dude,
how dare you! muslims dont use forks, they dont eat meat.
now uzzer is gonna sue you for defamatory remarks...
huh... get ya facts right before you start saying what comes in your so called 1 brain cell.... Muslims CAN eat meat!!! Only clean meat!
and I was only asking, if i had known you would all be too big headed too reply, i wouldn't even ask!!

hahahaha, way to take a joke way too seriously, don't stick a fork in your eye or anything.

As I have said before on numerous occasions, build a site because you have an idea for one, not because it is *cool* to have a site. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back