• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Request Hosting/VPS in Asia Pacific Area

I'm looking for hosting provider in Asia pacific area, for example, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea or Singapore. That should meet my requirement in connection time through this area. The resource requested is not too much, both shared hosting and VPS is ok. For shared hosting I'm looking for...
  2. C

Any provider supporting ipv6?

I'm seriously need a hosting which supports ipv6 (the ipv6 link here is quite fast~), and not much space/bandwidth is needed. I'm willing to post/pay for it, if anyone could offer it. Thanks.
  3. C

Any hosting providers supports ipv6?

I'm seriously need a hosting which supports ipv6 (the ipv6 link here is quite fast~), and not much space/bandwidth is needed. I'm willing to post/pay for it, if anyone could offer it. Thanks.
  4. C

Need a small free hosting

I'm planning on two project, both are mainly used on mobilephone, through WAP service. However, my projects are only coded by myself, using PHP and MySQL, so I wonder a hosting to host me which is tolerance of often changing my code by myself and maybe a long time (such as about 10 days) out of...
  5. C

Looking for hosting supporting IPV6

I'm doing a project running on IPv6 (Of course it also supports ipv4). I need about 1 more month to finish it, however, hosting supporting IPv6 is not easy to find. So I posted a thread here to find such a hosting. Anyone could help please reply or pm me. Thx
  6. C

Available for hiring (coder)

I'm an university student and I want to do some jobs in the summer vacation (July 5- August 15th). I can code something for the webpages, PHP, HTML etc. As I'm a student so I can have a 10%-30% discount for you on coding, comparing to the general price. If you are interested in this offer...
  7. C

Hosting Request - Small & Inexpensive

Requirement: 200MB Space 1GB Bandwidth 3+ MySQL Database Addon Domain Support .htaccess & PHP Support cPanel/Directadmin Available Cron Jobs [IMPORTANT] Fast Connection to China, a test-file link is preferred. If your hosting support ipv6 and has ipv6 address, feel free to indicate it...
  8. C

Spare space on sell (Really Low Price)

I bought a hosting for myself but a lot of space won't be used, I need small amount of space/bandwidth. So there's much spare space/bandwidth can be sold. As for this, I'm offering some of the package at quite a low price. I don't want to waste my resource and get some money to maintain such...
  9. C

Available For Hire..

Hi, I'm a high school student and just graduated, and I'm going to the college major in computer science next semester. Now I'm in a 3-month summer vacation, and looking for some jobs to do. Anyway, I want to learn something about the hosting industry, and server management, if you could provide...
  10. C

Need a VPS

I don't require much space or transfer. Requirement: 128MB RAM 2GB HDD 15GB Transfer 1 Dedicated IP (Optional) Debian/Fedora Core Allow monthly payment from paypal I'm doing something that need a small VPS. I don't care you are offering unmanaged or managed VPS, even give me a empty...
  11. C

Want a shared or reseller

I want to buy a shared hosting or reseller. With control panel (cPanel/WHM or Directadmin) With PHP/MySQL Support NON-Required for RVSkin or Fantastico Fast connection to China I will pay the money 3-5 years at one times. So your hosting must be reliable. If shared the price must be lower...
  12. C

Free Hosting Request

Hello, I'm requesting a hosting. First, my requirement is: DirectAdmin or cPanel with Parked Domain feature >=200MB Space >=2500MB Bandwidth FTP Multi-threads uploading (At least 3 Threads per IP, cPanel default setting) PHP/CGI Support Allow me to store a little of my documents (Some...
  13. C

About Maxdedicated

I have designed a backend system for Maxdedicated.com in Dec, 2004. In exchange, the boss give me a 12G/250G reseller account without order ID. Recently the server is not reliable and I contact the support, but he told me that my account would be terminated if I don't have order ID, and maybe...
  14. C

Request for reseller

I'm requesting a reseller account. I won't upload any illegal content. As a reward, I will introduce some of the customers for buying your space/reseller/dedicated server sometime. (I means if some of my friends want to buy that, and I will help you to advertise sometime, help you connecting...
  15. C

About Plesk Control Panel

My friend have a plesk control panel client account (reseller level). And anyone knows how to parked domain or addon domain like in cPanel there? He says that he can only do direction, but not parked.
  16. C

Request for a small space

>40MB space with >2GB bandwidth and cPanel controlling or DirectAdmin PHP/Zend Included, At least 3 MySQL Database Parked/Addon Domain Allowed Located in Hong Kong or Singapore I could put a small text link on my page to link to your website. If anyone could host me, please reply or PM...
  17. C

Seeking for dedicated server

CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz+/Xeon VI Memory: 1GB+ Harddisk: 120GB+(SATA/ATA133/SCSI) Bandwidth: 3000GB+/Unlimited Internet Connection: 20Mbps+, Connecting fast to China IP Address: 1+ Control Panel: cPanel or Plesk or DirectAdmin PHP/CGI/SSI/Python/MySQL/PostgreSQL Support Better Fireware...
  18. C

Seeking for dedicated server

CPU: Pentium 4 2.8GHz+/Xeon IV RAM: 768MB+ Harddisk: 120GB+(ATA133/SATA/SCSI) Bandwidth: 3000GB+/Unlimited Internet Connection: 20Mbps+ Control Panel: cPanel/WHM or DirectAdmin or Plesk IP Address: Dedicated 1+ Better had fireware CentOS/Linux/FreeBSD System...
  19. C

$1/month?

I would like a hosting that the price is lower than $1/month. Just with FTP Service, and more than 15 GB Bandwidth, HTTP Service is not important. Any provider?
  20. C

Looking for help

I'm a student, now I need some FTP space. We want to upload our teaching Powerpoint (that's quite nice), but we need some FTP space with unmetered bandwidth to put it. About 1GB space, and I could parked a domain or give me a subdomain. I could do some adversting on my page. If you could help...
Back