• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About Maxdedicated

cnshell

I have designed a backend system for Maxdedicated.com in Dec, 2004. In exchange, the boss give me a 12G/250G reseller account without order ID.
Recently the server is not reliable and I contact the support, but he told me that my account would be terminated if I don't have order ID, and maybe the supporter still don't know what I meant. I have sent the email and wait for their reply.
They said they never use my system but I found my system existed that I have ever help them installed my system in Dec 2004.
So I hope maxdedicated give me an explaination.

True, thats pretty sad. What do you mean by backend system. Is it for the site or server management. You should send them a link to thread once it has a whole lot of replies :D

For the site, controling the price and the introduction for their hosting package easily.
I have said that the account is for exchanging of the backend system.
They said that they would suspend the system coz they don't use it any more, and they would syspend my account.
I don't think that if you buy something you used it, and when you found that you wouldn't use that anymore you could get your money back.
So Maxdedicated or Tenamax should actually give me an explaination or I would take some way on this problem.

Ya, but still the supporter said that they never used my system.
I found my system files existed on their site but they said they never use that, that's quite unbelievable.

Well, you could threaten to take them to court if they do not pay you for your script or provide you with hosting.

no matter, they are not, and are subject to the laws of the land, if they push you about, push em straight back ....

I just want to solve this problem peacefully unless they don't want to solve it in right way.
I wait for their reply. But it seems not effect...
Event over international seems quite difficult.

Just send them an email, stating when you built the software and on what pages you see it being used, remember to state that you had a verbal agreement ( which are still legally binding contracts ) with the server owner that he would provide you with a service in return for your scripting skills, if he doesn't get back to you in a week, get a lawyer from a local firm just to write a letter stating you have the law on your side, and if they do not uphold their contract with you, you will feel obliged to seek damages and payment.

They'll cave, if they don't they are idiotic .... it doesn't matter where you are in the world, they have to stick to the laws in their country, and like I said, a verbal contract is a legally binding agreement.

Don't use please and thankyou in correspondance, these are not questions they are demands, if they send you any threatening emails, post them here, with an email to reply to, and I'll make em feel two inches tall .....

If you don't want to really put to them to court, just threaten them with an e-mail or phone call.

"Comon now...you wouldn't wanna see something happen to your precious datacenter would you? I mean these accidents are quite common..but...it doesn't have to happen...you know, with some insurance. I'm sure you understand buddy :)"

Seriously though, take his tiny heiny ho to the law if need be.

KRAK_JOE said:
Just send them an email, stating when you built the software and on what pages you see it being used, remember to state that you had a verbal agreement ( which are still legally binding contracts ) with the server owner that he would provide you with a service in return for your scripting skills, if he doesn't get back to you in a week, get a lawyer from a local firm just to write a letter stating you have the law on your side, and if they do not uphold their contract with you, you will feel obliged to seek damages and payment.

They'll cave, if they don't they are idiotic .... it doesn't matter where you are in the world, they have to stick to the laws in their country, and like I said, a verbal contract is a legally binding agreement.

Don't use please and thankyou in correspondance, these are not questions they are demands, if they send you any threatening emails, post them here, with an email to reply to, and I'll make em feel two inches tall .....

But you see, our trade is on Internet and without any written contract... We chatted, and I used for a long time since that time. Really I don't know what they thought. I will try.

OK They have disabled my account, and I will give them 3 days. And I get in touch of their support but they didn't give me any reply.
So that, I will record this, and their script address.
After 3 days, I may find the lawyer in local

verbal contracts are still legally binding, he had to provide you with an account before, and nothing changed, he is still in the wrong written contract or not.

OIC, I think I have to try the last way to make them offer me the reseller space, cause of it seems that they are not going to offer me what they promised.

I have got all of my evidence I could get (part of the chating history between the boss and me, the mail that the boss sent to me, and the address they are still running on).
And I want to find one to help me with the thing, if I could get the space back successfully I will give him 500MB space as rewarding...
Who could help me? Thanks.

Back