• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for help

cnshell

I'm a student, now I need some FTP space.
We want to upload our teaching Powerpoint (that's quite nice), but we need some FTP space with unmetered bandwidth to put it. About 1GB space, and I could parked a domain or give me a subdomain. I could do some adversting on my page.
If you could help me (I know that's quite impossible, but really needing for help), pleaes contact me asap. We need your help
Thanks.

PS: No limited file size or more than 15 MB per file.

unmetered bandwidth to put it. About 1GB space
Your request is rather big for free hosting. You may be lucky and get an offer, but ignore anyone claiming to offer "unlimited" bandwidth because it doesn't exist. They will always find some way to cap you. :)

Cn shell, where are you based in? I need to see if our route to you can give you the upload speed you need.

About 100+ people to access to this FTP service.
I have a small webspace to link to this FTP service now, but it's quite small to put them there. So I need this FTP service.
No matter it has web service or not, I could download the file that's OK.

MegaUpload can only download in a limit time, I need an own account and uploading faster (I can only connect to MegaUpload with 4KB/s connection).

I could put small ADs in our class site, or my own site.

Last edited:
About 100+ people to access to this FTP service.
In that case, your bandwidth usage will be vary high. You definitely need paid hosting.

MegaUpload can only download in a limit time, I need an own account and uploading faster (I can only connect to MegaUpload with 4KB/s connection).
You probably won't get much better than that with most free hosts.

You can contact me for MegaUpload Acc Premium 2 year.
Only 10$. Accept E-gold Only! Thanks!

Pay to E-gold ID: 2667218

Last edited:
Back