• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spare space on sell (Really Low Price)

cnshell

I bought a hosting for myself but a lot of space won't be used, I need small amount of space/bandwidth. So there's much spare space/bandwidth can be sold. As for this, I'm offering some of the package at quite a low price. I don't want to waste my resource and get some money to maintain such expensive hosting.
My guarantee:
If you suffer <3% downtime you will get your service time prolonged. (twice of the downtime)
If you suffer >=3% downtime you will get the refund of the service time surplus.
3-days money back.

I have no selling site because of the reason mentioned above, but hosting is really reliable.
Server is built in America, with Q6600/4G Ram, which can ensure you better experience in hosting. cPanel/WHM control panel is available.
I don't oversell and I don't allow oversell on reseller hosting, so that I can ensure you the quality of your hosting experience.

I can offer essential support on hosting using.

Shared Hosting Offer
500MB Disk/3GB BW $1/Month $5/Semi-Annually
1GB Disk/6GB BW $1.8/Month $9/Semi-Annually
More space or custom package is available, just contact me.

Reseller Hosting Offer
2GB Disk/10GB BW $3/Month $15/Semi-Annually
5GB Disk/25GB BW $5/Month $25/Semi-Annually
10GB Disk/50GB BW $8/Month $40/Semi-Annually
More space or custom package is available, just contact me.

You can contact me through PM or MSN.
MSN: mytimef [at] msn [dot] com

Thanks.

Back