• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

cnshell

Hello, I'm requesting a hosting.
First, my requirement is:
  • DirectAdmin or cPanel with Parked Domain feature
  • >=200MB Space
  • >=2500MB Bandwidth
  • FTP Multi-threads uploading (At least 3 Threads per IP, cPanel default setting)
  • PHP/CGI Support
  • Allow me to store a little of my documents (Some files created by Microsoft Word or Excel or Powerpoint, etc., legal of course)

Second, what I could do for you?
  • Help you to publicize your site, and try my best to lead some new customer to you
  • Help you to solve some computer/server problem within the range of my knowledge
  • Put smaller than 120*60 logo or text link on my site
  • (*)Help you to solve some of the basic coding, like PHP etc. (If you want me to do that we may have a discussion on MSN or AIM, and we may have a cooperation, like you want to have a custom selling system if you don't know how to code PHP, and I could do that for you and you just give me a reseller or a server as rewarding depending on the difficulty in PHP coding).
  • So on, that anything I could accept.

It's better not to ask me to forum-posting or big-adversting.
Thanks.

We are extremely interested in your offer and are prepared to offer that you requested in your post. We would also allow the files you requested to host. We offer CPanel with rvskin, fantastico etc. You can also add parked AND addon domains.

You can add me on msn to discuss if you'd like: me[at]digitaldan.me.uk

You can also email sales@distrobit.com

You can also phone us on (+44) 01746 740200

Feedback: Just viewed your site finespot. It doesnt look finished and your news article about servers going down in protest is quite hilarious ;).

Distrobit said:
Feedback: Just viewed your site finespot. It doesnt look finished and your news article about servers going down in protest is quite hilarious ;).

Our joomla index page is yet under construction.

Yeah, we are just simple webmasters who originally just wanted our projects be present in the web. We tried free hostings, we get pissed off. We tried payed hostings, the more we get pissed off. That is why we are now a web hosting provider ourselves. We hate downtimes, we are impatient about arrogant hosts, especially if you are paying for them.

Dayu
Fine Spot Network

Distrobit said:
We are extremely interested in your offer and are prepared to offer that you requested in your post. We would also allow the files you requested to host. We offer CPanel with rvskin, fantastico etc. You can also add parked AND addon domains.

You can add me on msn to discuss if you'd like: me[at]digitaldan.me.uk

You can also email sales@distrobit.com

You can also phone us on (+44) 01746 740200

I have contacted you and added you to my bubby list.

Dayu said:
Our joomla index page is yet under construction.

Yeah, we are just simple webmasters who originally just wanted our projects be present in the web. We tried free hostings, we get pissed off. We tried payed hostings, the more we get pissed off. That is why we are now a web hosting provider ourselves. We hate downtimes, we are impatient about arrogant hosts, especially if you are paying for them.

Dayu
Fine Spot Network

Could you contact me with my MSN mytimef[at]msn.com
Thanks

cnshell said:
Could you contact me with my MSN mytimef[at]msn.com
Thanks

I don't have an MSN account.
Also, application for free webhosting at Fine Spot Network is over. We have around 50 lucky members who can enjoy a dedicated server with 320GB space and 2000GB bandwidth on super fast 4 processors every month.

I am still allowed to offer hosting sponsorship to special cases like educational sites and charitable institutions, but it rarely happens.

Distrobit said:

This is not the proper thread to post feedback. Follow the board rules and do not be rude.

At any rate, to the creator of the post. we can host you.
Visit my sig link and learn about Synced.org.

cnshell said:
Hello, I'm requesting a hosting.
First, my requirement is:
  • DirectAdmin or cPanel with Parked Domain feature
  • >=200MB Space
  • >=2500MB Bandwidth
  • FTP Multi-threads uploading (At least 3 Threads per IP, cPanel default setting)
  • PHP/CGI Support
  • Allow me to store a little of my documents (Some files created by Microsoft Word or Excel or Powerpoint, etc., legal of course)

Second, what I could do for you?
  • Help you to publicize your site, and try my best to lead some new customer to you
  • Help you to solve some computer/server problem within the range of my knowledge
  • Put smaller than 120*60 logo or text link on my site
  • (*)Help you to solve some of the basic coding, like PHP etc. (If you want me to do that we may have a discussion on MSN or AIM, and we may have a cooperation, like you want to have a custom selling system if you don't know how to code PHP, and I could do that for you and you just give me a reseller or a server as rewarding depending on the difficulty in PHP coding).
  • So on, that anything I could accept.

It's better not to ask me to forum-posting or big-adversting.
Thanks.

:wave: Sup , You Dont Need To Beg Anyone I Have What Your Looking For Its Add-Free :p just Go To www.Pelkin.com

and it has what u want just read all topics and yea dont forgot to register first and check ur mailbox to comfirm :p

Hi,

Except for uploading your Microsoft documents, what kind of site are you going to put up? like what genre would you categorize your site in.

J J said:
Hi,

Except for uploading your Microsoft documents, what kind of site are you going to put up? like what genre would you categorize your site in.

That's my site, about something done by me, and a little space to storage my own file:)

so a little confused here.

what is the site created from?
Is it already created?
What language is it?
Do you have a domain?

ephekt said:
This is not the proper thread to post feedback. Follow the board rules and do not be rude.

At any rate, to the creator of the post. we can host you.
Visit my sig link and learn about Synced.org.

Thanks, ephekt.

I pushed this subject to our admin though. I was done with the skin but he wasn't able to upload contents yet. Now, it's working.

Here ----> http://finespot.net

Hello !
www.ahost.ro can offer you everything you requested for Free !
For an account with www,ahost.ro please PM ME WITH:

Name:
Email:
Domain/Subdomain:
Description of you project:
LINK BACK to This THREAD:

Thank you For Chosing Ahost.ro .

Regards.

Back