• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Available For Hire..

cnshell

Hi, I'm a high school student and just graduated, and I'm going to the college major in computer science next semester. Now I'm in a 3-month summer vacation, and looking for some jobs to do.
Anyway, I want to learn something about the hosting industry, and server management, if you could provide me an opportunity I will be very appreciate.
I have already some experience in managing server, and have some knowledge about MySQL and PHP.
I request only for only 1.2 USD per day or you could provide me something equal that. (Payment should be paid through Paypal)
I would be online at least 6 hours per day, generally more than 10 hours per day. So I have enough time to do the best work.

I could do the hosting support, server maintainance or something like that, no matter support for free or paid hosting. And site's English-Chinese translation.

For further information just contact me, please :)

I am welcome to any offer and can be contact via the following methods:
1. Email: thetast [at] yeah [dot] net
2. MSN Messenger: mytimef [at] msn [dot] com
3. Private Message

Last edited:
Back