• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

What Forum Software should FWS use?

MyBB for the win.
  2. A

ShareYourPSD

You should add a section or category called 'Already Coded.' Then I'd probably upload 2 or 3 along with the PSD...
  3. A

Send me a mail about the free vps with all the details at: admin@apenex.com

Send me a mail about the free vps with all the details at: admin@apenex.com
  4. A

Free VPS needed urgently

I might be willing to donate a VPS with decent specs, but I'd need to see the community first and make a judgment as to how it would improve my business.
  5. A

Lots of stuff down?

Uhm, yeah that would be you not the internet... Gmail hasn't been down in 74 days :) and most of the things you listed haven't been down in a while...
  6. A

Free file host without file size limits?

Use: http://gygan.com Unlimited storage for free... You only get 4 GB of downloads per month, but unlimited upload bandwidth...
  7. A

Spam mail.

Here is an example of how well spam messages work. At one point a spammer registered for free hosting at Apenex The spammer managed to send out only 80 messages before he was suspended by the server. In my case I leave a message that says "This account has been suspended, please contact...
  8. A

Free Cpanel Hosting - Instant Activation - 1 GB Storage - 75 GB Bandwidth - 3 Domains

Apenex is currently offering our free & paid hosting plans via Cpanel with Installatron. Our servers are setup to provide you with the highest quality of service. Recently we finished setting up two brand new servers and have surpassed over 100 websites hosted. Average Server Load: 0.03...
  9. A

difference between paid & free hosting solutions

Assuming both companies were identical as far as features, uptime and support and logistically I knew that the free host was at least profitable, I'd go with the free host.
  10. A

123systems.net closed?

I was hired to do some minor work on their main (and only) web client server. The server was a wreck and they didn't pay me for the work after I was done. I would get out as fast as you possibly can.
  11. A

That will teach me not to push that button again...

Well the good news is you fixed it and I can finally post :D I was waiting 6 days for that activation email... thx.
Back