• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

difference between paid & free hosting solutions

agraj1

hello,
i want to share my query with u
that is:
Two companies, both equal, with the same packages,
same layout as they're owned by a parent host.
Say one is called host1free.com and the other is called justhost.com.
Which would you purchase from?

JustHost.com

Paid hosts are reliable among the free ones of course. But there are some free hosts offer you paid hosting features.

Depends,

In my opinion I'd host my website with a paid host for reasons of reliability and because I feel that if I'm contributing my money to a reliable company then I should also receive reliable services. Not to bash free hosting in any manner but I like knowing what is keeping my host alive so to speak and I feel as though a paid host SHOULD be stable if they have a steady income... but then again this is only a general outline of things.

Go with what YOU feel confident with, if it doesn't work then result to a better host.

Good luck :)

hello,
i want to share my query with u
that is:
Two companies, both equal, with the same packages,
same layout as they're owned by a parent host.
Say one is called host1free.com and the other is called justhost.com.
Which would you purchase from?

Technically, you would only purchase from the paid host.

Secondly, what is the website you have that needs hosting? If it is a website for your business, then go paid, mainly if there is any unreasonable downtime, you can sue for reimbursement. If it is a blog, you dont need paid hosting to get maximum stability, you just need to do research.

Technically though, if everything is equal as suggested in your post, then why pay for the exact same thing if you can get it for free?

if the website that u going to host is not an important website, it is safe to go for free hosting.

if u think it is important for u, go straight to paid hosting.

Re:

JustHost.com has good paid hosting packages than free hosting. And They are reputed company also.

Anyone you can choose if they provide hosting services from same parent hosting.
Just check that how they give support and services.

None of them I would rename myself or register justhost.net instead.
Why have to buy from someone in high price?
Even if have both & free plans I won't name with a word of free.
Since if you use the free stick with your domain.
Your hosting image will always be free to everyone.
No matter how you try even you have paid plan you can never delete that image from users to call it free hosting.

I think that is better to chose paid web hosting solution. In any case you will be able to have some guarantees from your web host at least.

It depends...
Do you really care if your website goes down here and there for short periods of time??? Do you really want to spend money or can you afford to spend the money?

Actually I think that if you managing the servers property free or paid web hosting still has the same stability, but in free web hosting you cut some features where paid hosting has them...

Paid vs. Free Web Hosting

Once could say that our Free Hosting plan outclasses some of the paid web hosting plans that you can encounter on the net, it cannot compete with even 10% of the value that our professional paid hosting plans offer in terms of features and performance.

Our Free Hosting is very stable which makes it the perfect hosting solution to host your small or under construction web site. If you have a serious intention of promoting your web site and ideas online and achieving the results you want, you should consider signing up for one of our paid hosting plans

Well, if its only a blog, or a small site, then its safe to go for free hosting, and if its big, go for paid.

Also, this applies to any kind, just make backups of your site, even if it IS paid hosting. You'll never know what can happen ;)

Free Hosting is very stable which makes it the perfect hosting solution to host your small or under construction web site. If you have a serious intention of promoting your web site and ideas online and achieving the results you want, you should consider signing up for one of our paid hosting plans. Check out the comparison of the Free and Paid Web Hosting services we offer in terms of features and performance in the table below:

Go paid definitely. but not with justhost. they are terrible. look around the forum for offers/reviews. i currently have shared hosting accounts with valcatohosting (3month in) and plexihost (2weeks in) with 0 issues. i only had one dns related request to both and were answered promptly.

Assuming both companies were identical as far as features, uptime and support and logistically I knew that the free host was at least profitable, I'd go with the free host.

Back