• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ShareYourPSD

markehh

I have started this new website called ShareYourPsd.com. It is a website where you can upload free psd's who are unfinished or never used like a Navigation, Banner, Content Box, Signature, Logo or Full website. Recycling old PSD and using them to create a community of sharing by which we can help and learn each other.

This is version 1 of the website which is been kept nice and simple, no amazing features have been implemented yet. Its just a simple wall of PSDs, free to download.

Comments on the idea, the site and how its going so far would be great. Then maybe where it could head in the future.

http://www.shareyourpsd.com

You should add a section or category called 'Already Coded.' Then I'd probably upload 2 or 3 along with the PSD...

Thanks, for the feedback.

The logo has had changes over the past weeks to try and find one which fits. We will keep experimenting.

I was going to include coded websites, but currently we don't have any and I would like to keep it to just PSD's at the moment. Though if we do get some coded website submissions I would be glad to add them. Though this category would be under more scrutiny and if the coding was not up-to the current standards only the PSD would be added.

Back