• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free hosts with paid hosting but not resellers

I'm looking to make a list of free hosts that offer paid hosting too but that are not resellers of HostGator or anything such as Joolo. I'm looking for something more of the type like UMX Host/Server Quick. So come on in and list your hosting site and also your your minimal free and paid...
  2. A

[Hosting] Adult Webmaster Resources Site

Hello, I'm looking for a host to build up an adult webmaster resources site in the form of either a Wordpress blog or either a CMS such as PHP-Nuke. I'm looking for a host with the following characteristics: - 50GB space - 500GB bandwidth - PHP - MySQL - cPanel - Subdomains - hosting...
  3. A

Closing Hotmail but keeping MSN

Does anyone knows how to do that? I'm getting plenty of spams and all that stuff on Hotmail whilst I only use Yahoo! Mail for contacts by email. The only thing I use with my Hotmail address for is MSN Messenger. So is there anyway to close the email service and not the instant messaging...
  4. A

What reliable hosts are there

That's what I'm wondering! I'm looking for a webhost to host my own personal website with legal adult contents but not adult oriented so I thought maybe you guys could help me out. Before anything, is HostGator and UnlimitedMB reliable and worth it for personal hosting? I've seen the...
  5. A

World Visitor Map Script

Hey there, Does anyone knows where I could find a good script for a world visitor map? The same kind as the MySpace maps generator. I'm looking for one to use for myself and a couple of friends only. The best ones possibly would be the scripts used here and here. Thanks!
  6. A

Free WP Blog Host - 1-5GB Space/10-25GB BW, 2.5MB File Size

Hey there, I'm looking for a free WordPress blog host with these characteristics: - 1 to 5GB Space - 10 to 25GB Bandwidth - 2.5MB File size limit allowed - .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png File extensions needed - Adult Contents allowed - Unlimited database download - Possibility to fully...
  7. A

How To Embed Videos With phpBB

Administrator - Step 1: Go to the Administration Panel - Step 2: Go to the Configuration section in General Admin - Step 3: Scroll down to User and Forum Basic Settings - Step 4: Enable Yes at Allow HTML line - Step 5: At Allowed HTML Tags line, add the following HTML tags...
  8. A

How to add a link to a .swf file?

I have a banner but I can't get to have it link to a website. Could anyone possibly give me the indications on how to do it or the coding for it? Thanks!
  9. A

[Forum Backup] Best with or without Gzip?

What's better? Thanks for your answers in advance!
  10. A

Free reliable image hosts (Adult friendly)

The title says it all, what are the free reliable image hosts that are adult friendly out there? I have been using ImagePile but it is too slow and their servers gets down from time to time. I have also tried Fapomatic but they just keep on resizing my images smaller. So could anyone of...
  11. A

Smileys .pak Creation Help

Hey there, I was wondering if there's anyone who knows if it is possible to create manually a .pak for phpBB without using the forum system. I am remotely hosted by a forum host so I can't do it from the Admin Panel. I have looked a bit on the net but couldn't find my needs so I'm asking...
  12. A

Questions about forums

Hey there, If there is a kind soul with knowledge about forums, I was wondering if it's possible to upgrade a forum's database backup downloaded from a remote host, from an old version to the latest version later ourselves on our own server, and, to transfer only the user accounts of a phpBB...
  13. A

Free remote phpBB host with free backups

Hey there, Looking forward into making a phpBB forum for a French soccer club for the new season beginning July, I would like to know what are the different free remotely phpBB forum hosts out there that are reliable, French language supported and who offers free backups. A fee would be...
  14. A

Refreshing Favorites

Hey there, I was wondering if it's possible to refresh the Favorites links list in IE under Windows. I have added new links and they're all messed up. I would like to refresh them so they can be in alphabetical order.
  15. A

Hi there everyone

Hi there everyone, How are you doing? Let me present myself: my name is A.J. and I'm 21 years old. I'm 4'9" tall and weigh 99lbs. I'm originally from Vietnam and I was born in Paris, France. You know me now. If you want to know more of me, you can send me some messages. I hope to know all of...
Back