• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reliable image hosts (Adult friendly)

A.J. Angel

The title says it all, what are the free reliable image hosts that are adult friendly out there? I have been using ImagePile but it is too slow and their servers gets down from time to time.

I have also tried Fapomatic but they just keep on resizing my images smaller.

So could anyone of you guys help me? Thanks!

The title says it all, what are the free reliable image hosts that are adult friendly out there? I have been using ImagePile but it is too slow and their servers gets down from time to time.

Hi AJ Angel

I am not a webhost but we have several forums and rely on image hosts for adult pics.
The one we have had the most success with is ImageVenue, so you might want to give them a try. You can even use ftp if you want to upload an entire gallery. They seem to be relatively fast loading and our pics are never deleted.
They do not resize but give you the option if you want to do that.
You can even be creative and make a nice looking gallery doing your own thumbs and linking those to ImageVenue hosted pics.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, but I don't have a paid membership there so I can't have full sized pictures hosted and hotlinked unfortunately!

But I do use them for the thumbnails though.

Thanks, but I don't have a paid membership there so I can't have full sized pictures hosted and hotlinked unfortunately!

But I do use them for the thumbnails though.

I don't have a paid membership there either and they have hosted many many images (full size) I have uploaded. If you want proof please PM me and I will send you private links to my uploads.
You do not have to pay to upload pics up to 1.5kb and be able to hotlink to them. :confused4

I don't have a paid membership there either and they have hosted many many images (full size) I have uploaded. If you want proof please PM me and I will send you private links to my uploads.
You do not have to pay to upload pics up to 1.5kb and be able to hotlink to them. :confused4

Yes but they are thumbnailed once hotlinked. What I would like is to hotlink the full size image without it being linked from a thumbnail first.

Hi,

Hotlinking in that way will consume a lot of bandwidth although the hoster does not get anything in return for it.

I doubt that you will find a reliable free host that fits your needs, specially when it is about adult material... It's quite a risk since almost all adult material is copyrighted data (pics + movies)

Maybe you should go for paid hosting instead. :wave:

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Hi,

Hotlinking in that way will consume a lot of bandwidth although the hoster does not get anything in return for it.

I doubt that you will find a reliable free host that fits your needs, specially when it is about adult material... It's quite a risk since almost all adult material is copyrighted data (pics + movies)

Kind regards,
PaulP.
Paul perhaps he is talking about displaying images in an adult forum... and if they allow adult material as our forums do then they are well aware of the resources needed.
In our case the hoster gets a return. Many signups. :lol:

Hi,

Kind regards,
PaulP.

If I had the financial states to do so, I would already have paid for the hosting but unfortunately, I don't that's why I'm asking. If not, I wouldn't be here. I have tried ImagePile, they're good but they are sometimes too slow and sometimes gets down for a few days without notice. And of Fapomatic, they just keep on resizing my pictures.

I can help but I need to have an logo or a link there.

I can help but I need my logo on your site.

Back