• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Dedicated server

I'm looking for a dedicated server, it needs to have 2-4TB of bandwidth and either a 100mbs - 1gbit connection. The server needs to be powerful, as i'll be doing a lot of cpu intensive encoding and other things simultaneously on the server (quad core or xeon (whatever is powerful and in my...
  2. C

The point of a VPS ?

Well, I always thought the advantage of using a VPS was that I didn't have to worry about effecting other people when I'm using a lot of CPU or something like that because i've been 'alotted' a certain amount of RAM and CPU. So I got a VPS, paid $30 a month and all I use the VPS for it to...
  3. C

DDOS protected VPS

I need a decent DDOS protected VPS, preferably from someone who is fairly well established. My site gets DDOS attacks sporadically, so I need to be with a hoster who can ensure uptime. Requirements : 200GB-400GB bandwidth 10GB + hard drive 3GHz+ CPU 1GB+ dedicated RAM My budget...
  4. C

Need some quick help with WordPress --> $$

Well I'm 100% new to WordPress and I have quite a lot of questions on it, I don't have time to mess around with it and figure out how it works, I need someone who knows the wordpress system well and who has MSN to help me out for 30-40 minutes [probably a lot less than that] , i'll pay $6 :P ...
  5. C

Looking for a cheap dedibox with Cpanel

Ok I have a really tight budget, I want to host unlicensed manga on a server, looking at paying around 60 dollars for a dedibox / vps with at least -- 80GB hard drive -- 1~1.5TB of bandwidth. -- No setup fee. [or low setup fee] -- Cpanel -- Managed Please put offers here. Thanks
  6. C

Getting hosted for sites that get DDOs'd

Ok, well my sites get ddos'd , I need a dedicated box to host it :/ So far I've found this place : nethostspace.com : DDOS Protection: TOP LAYER NETWORKS™ comes with the servers, but I can't find any reviews on it, does anyone know anything about it ? Otherwise I can only find Staminus...
  7. C

Need some hosting

I just need some hosting to run a small script, the hoster needs Curl installed on the server. If possible Cpanel. Erm not much else to say , I need it fast, I don't need much bandwidth and not much space. In return I may put a url to your site for a few days [anime site] [5k uniques per...
  8. C

I don't get this nameserver thing..

Ok so I sound like a total noob.. Well I still am I guess, I just bought my first VPS I've been on shared hosting for all this time. Well I bought it, I set up everything via the Cpanel, but how am I supposed to get it to work! I mean, my domain is parked at GoDaddy.com, so how to I make...
  9. C

Looking for VPS

Hi, I'm looking for a VPS for my anime streaming site, nothing is hosted on it, just linking, but it uses quite a lot of CPU and it got suspended from my shared hosting :( due to its unique system, so I decided it's time for move to a VPS. Well I don't need much, just need 1GB of space , a lot...
  10. C

Questions ~ CPC and just questions

Well I hope i'm not going against any rules here, I did have a quick look, couldn't see any thread on this so I made one myself. Well I've been with google AdSense for 1 year now, I get 2500 unique visitors a day, using the Joomla CMS with the adsense plugin, so adsense shows itself on top...
  11. C

Need help ~ Offerring $$$ for solution

Ok I have a problem ! I'm losing a lot of traffic so I'm offering $5,00 to anyone who can find a solution to this problem ! Anyways, on my site : http://www.zone-anime.com, 50% of the time whenever someone goes on my subdomains E.G : http://www.video.zone-anime.com/ E.G ...
  12. C

Looking for a script !

Ok, hi, I have a anime site and I want to start a section for people view unlicensed manga online and I'm looking for a PHP Gallery script that will allow people to read these manga online. A script like the one they have here : http://www.animemangafun.com/ [registration is required]...
  13. C

Looking for a Link database script

Well does anyone know of a script that allows me to make a link database. By that I mean, someone ads a link to this database and it has categories where this link goes. Also search engine to look for links in the "Link Database" . Well free or not free, i've got a budget of about $50.00 :\...
  14. C

Cnames

Well, this is a question to someone who knows how to use direct admin quite well... anyways, I need to make a Cname, that will point to my vidiac site. So just a question, the name of my site will be using a subdomain of my domain. so video.domain.com , I've made the cname, but do I have...
  15. C

Yurx.com hacked !

Hey, Just wondering does anyone know why Yurx.com , they provide free hosting, go hacked ? It really sucks... plus whoever hacked them speaks really bad english :S
  16. C

500GB Bandwidth ~ 50 GB Space

Ok, I don't want to rent out a whole server... it's waay to expensive... sO I'm posting this here. I need 500GB Bandwidth & 50GB Space to host unlicensed anime. My Budget it $50.00 Per month.. is this possible ??
  17. C

Questions... Need experienced ppl to answer

Ok I'm quite a noob to hosting, 6 months ago, I found out what the Cpanel was... Lol :) Anyways I've gotten totally used to the Cpanel, I've been hosted with Yurx, great ppl :) , now my site has grown a LOT [anime site] . we are at 4000 members and we're going to start direct dl of...
  18. C

Need A Dedicated server

~ Ok I just want to know if this is possible and if it is what companies can offer something like this ~ (If so I'll be getting it in 1~2 months, yes still a long time..) Ok I need a dedicated server, for $100.00 per month (+- 10$) or less I need to have a 100mb uplink, and at least 1TB...
  19. C

CPANEL, NO ADS, If Possible no forced forum usage

I want to make a website for my family, using Joomla adding a forum (SMF, Simple Machines Forum) and a gallery(Either Coppermine or Gallery2) , as I have a big family It is a way for us to keep in contact, It will all be in English, if possible I don't want this site to be added in any "hosted...
  20. C

Need 100mb space, 15GB Bandwidth, Mysql, PHP & Cpanel free

As the title says : Need 100-150mb space, 15-20GB Bandwidth, Mysql, PHP & Cpanel (Fantastico etc..), must be free - or $2-3 per month :-) This site must have fast connection, NO ADS, and also allows you to put your own ads on. I don't mind Forum Hosting sites, but I must be able to get the...
Back