• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some quick help with WordPress --> $$

cowboybebop

Well I'm 100% new to WordPress and I have quite a lot of questions on it, I don't have time to mess around with it and figure out how it works, I need someone who knows the wordpress system well and who has MSN to help me out for 30-40 minutes [probably a lot less than that] , i'll pay $6 :p , via paypal, give me your MSN address if you're interested.

Last edited:
Well I'm 100% new to WordPress and I have quite a lot of questions on it, I don't have time to mess around with it and figure out how it works, I need someone who knows the wordpress system well and who has MSN to help me out for 30-40 minutes [probably a lot less than that] , i'll pay $6 :p , via paypal, give me your MSN address if you're interested.

What exactly do you need done? I'd be willing to do it for free.

I just need someone to explain a few wordpress functions to me, basic stuff , my msn is wasaa0 [at] hotmail.com

I don't have the time to figure it all out, I just want someone to answer my questions fast :)

cowboybebop, I can help you out for free. I currently use WordPress on my site (www.adzp.co.uk) and am willing to help you out for free, call it a new year help :p If you would like my help, then don't hesitate in contacting me via me[@]adzp.co.uk (also works on msn, but please email me firstly introducing yourself). I shall also supply you with a .psd which I am currently writing which gives a tutorial into WordPress.

Thanks,
Adz

Back