• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a cheap dedibox with Cpanel

cowboybebop

Ok I have a really tight budget, I want to host unlicensed manga on a server, looking at paying around 60 dollars for a dedibox / vps with at least
-- 80GB hard drive
-- 1~1.5TB of bandwidth.
-- No setup fee. [or low setup fee]
-- Cpanel
-- Managed

Please put offers here. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
We would be glad to offer you this kind of machine but only the cpanel license will be 1/3 of your desired price so you may probably need to raise the budged or choose other server management option.

Good Luck :)!
A.

Well I could probably stretch a bit more :/, 10-15 dollars more per month :S

--- To say the truth the only reason I'm saying Cpanel is because I've never set up a server using anything else.. I had a huge ammount of trouble setting up a VPS [creating name servers etc..] and to go through all that again would be a nightmare.

Also I've prepared a load of stuff in ".zip" format and Cpanel is the only one that has an unzipper in it's filemanager.. If you guys can reccomend a cheaper control panel that can help me unzip a load of stuff and makes it simple to set up then i'm all for it ^^

Last edited:
Hi again,
If you contact our Sales info @ hostcolor . com , we will be able to discuss this. I can offer you as for now:
Intel Celeron 3.0Ghz, 512MB Ram, 120GB Drive
or
Intel Celeron 3.06Ghz, 1GB Ram, 160GB Drive

Please drop us an email for more information.

Thank you!
A.

Hello,

Universal Hosts would like to offer you the following:

Intel Dual Core Pentium D 2.8 GHz
1 GB RAM
1500 GB Transfer
160 GB HD
Fully Managed
100 mbps port
$95/month (Contact me to get a discount code)

cPanel $30 additional

FREE Monitoring
FREE Remote Reboot port
FREE 25 GB Remote Backup storage
FREE DDOS Protection
FREE Setup

Feel free to check other plans at http://uni-hosts.com/index1.php?id=5

For the discount code, PM me here or contact through our website.

Thank you for considering our services.

Hello,

Universal Hosts would like to offer you the following:

Intel Dual Core Pentium D 2.8 GHz
1 GB RAM
1500 GB Transfer
160 GB HD
Fully Managed
100 mbps port
$95/month (Contact me to get a discount code)

cPanel $30 additional

FREE Monitoring
FREE Remote Reboot port
FREE 25 GB Remote Backup storage
FREE DDOS Protection
FREE Setup

Feel free to check other plans at http://uni-hosts.com/index1.php?id=5

For the discount code, PM me here or contact through our website.

Thank you for considering our services.

Since when is $125 close to $60? I guess I failed to learn that in school.
Please keep offers close to the OP's request.

Hello,
If this is legal content to host in USA,We can offer you:
---
Celeron 2.4GHZ - ZS#2
Celeron 2.4GHZ
512MB Ram
60GB IDE HDD
80GB Secondary HDD
2000GB Traffic
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
5 Ips
Only For 68$/Mo
Order Here

Also,if you dont want Cpanel,we can add ServerCP(you can unzip files).
This would waive your fees by 19$(ServerCp cost 6$/Mo instead of cpanel/fantastico which costs 25$/Mo)

Should you have any questions,do not hesitate to contact us,24/7

Regards

Hello,
If this is legal content to host in USA,We can offer you:
---
Celeron 2.4GHZ - ZS#2
Celeron 2.4GHZ
512MB Ram
60GB IDE HDD
80GB Secondary HDD
2000GB Traffic
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
5 Ips
Only For 68$/Mo
Order Here

Also,if you dont want Cpanel,we can add ServerCP(you can unzip files).
This would waive your fees by 19$(ServerCp cost 6$/Mo instead of cpanel/fantastico which costs 25$/Mo)

Should you have any questions,do not hesitate to contact us,24/7

Regards

What's the connection on that ? 10mbit or 100mbit ? Also it is managed right ? If so to what extent ?

I did accept fcolor's server, but the thing keeps having 500 internal errors, it doesn't have SSH access yet and phpmyadmin won't work for me :( [and I have to keep asking them to unzip the stuff for me..]

Helllo,

First off, ouch, that is no way to start with an hosting company.

I may be able to work some sort of package for you, however it would be over the cost of $60 by atleast $15/month. If you are still interested please let me know.

First of all, full management AND cPanel would come to around $60/month. Therefore, to get what you require, you need to raise your budget alot. To around $100-$120/month.

Hi,
Let me just say that we are OK with this offer and are preparing the machine for the client. It just need a little more patience as this server meant to be dedicated and then he wanted control panel and further work on it. We are OK here too and this is ongoing job, which will be finished too. As for the management - even sold as dedicated, this server will receive enough management and the client will receive our help on any matter he may encounter.

A.

Last edited:
Hi,
Let me just say that we are OK with this offer and are preparing the machine for the client. It just need a little more patience as this server meant to be dedicated and then he wanted control panel and further work on it. We are OK here too and this is ongoing job, which will be finished too. As for the management - even sold as dedicated, this server will receive enough management and the client will receive our help on any matter he may encounter.

A.

sorry ^^' , just for some reason my emails aren't getting replied to, I'm very impatient as my holidays are nearly over and it'll take me some time to get my site running on the server.

Once the server is set up I don't intend to move, my site will always stay on the same server ^^ [unless it needs a better server ;)]

Last edited:
Hi,
Well, the holidays are another reason, your machine is not yet ready as we are a lot busy those days. Once all this is taken care, me or my colleagues will contact you with the information you were missing at this time.

Best Wishes
A.

Hello,
If you are still looking for a server. I have an offer for $55m/mo that will fit you perfect.

Contact me directly at jeff[at]vaguhost.com.

Back