• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

need some input...

Before I debut the new version of my site, I want to make sure it's okay. What I want to know is: How it looks in resolutions higher than 800x600? How it looks in Netscape? Are the colors okay? Is the logo too plain? Does the text on the bottom (above the menu) look out-of-place?Any other...
  2. G

Accepting users for free hosting

I'm offering free hosting on my domain. 1) URL: luchamadness.net/~username 2) 15 mb 3) Private FTP account 4) No ads 5) Email: username@luchamadness.net There's a few rules: 1) No nudity 2) No file storage 3) Site *must* be about either wrestling, or music. 4) Must meet any other...
  3. G

Can someone check this please?

I'm trying to figure out my tag board thing. I figured out the CHMOD stuff, but there's still something wrong. If you see the page, you'll see that the messages aren't posting: http://www.luchamadness.net/tag.html Can someone see if they know what's wrong?
  4. G

question about domain transferring

i signed up for hosting @ myacen. i already had a name registered. i changed the dns info for it, and it shows up on the updated whois record. however, the domain and ftp don't work. is this normal? in other words, just because the dns info is changed, does it mean the domain is already...
  5. G

?

He's simply saying he wants to display images that happen to be nude--but he doesn't want explicit, hardcore images, ie. the kind adult hosts display on thier ad banners. I wonder, are the images portraits/paintings (as in tastefully done "art") or real photographs, or whether or not that would...
  6. G

i kept mine simple

click on the signature. tell me if ya like it =)
  7. G

confused...

i'm trying to put a tagboard on my site. i'm stuck on this instruction: CHMOD tag.txt and tag.cgi to 777 with your FTP client. Can anyone tell me what that means?? what is "CHMOD"? Thanks in advance.
  8. G

hostonce.com??

their deal sounds too good to be true. anyone know anything about them? thnx!
  9. G

NeroCities.com ?

How much space do they offer? They don't make it clear... maybe I'm just blind.... ?
  10. G

Who hosts what?

How can someone know which host a particular website is using? Example: http://www.13ways.net is a regular website, but their speed is pretty good. So how can I tell who's hosting them??
  11. G

What about Dreamhost.com?

Does anyone know how reliable a server this would be? It looks pretty decent.
Back