• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i kept mine simple

Couple Points:

Drop the Entry Page - it totally has nothing to do with your main site and looks really bad.

The main page looks really nice - especially the color scheme. You should center the main content in relation to the top graphic though.

Don't give your sponsors their own block. It doubles the space it takes up on your page. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but even the ad matches your color scheme. :cool:

Overall nice site.

My official review:

- The entry page looks really bad. I will keep it out of this review because I like your site. I also agree, get rid of it.

Now the site:
- Really nice use of greens and works well with all kinds of resolutions.
- Really nice banner
- I also agree advertisers shouldn't have their own space.
- Overall a very nice site

Graphics: 9.3 out of 10
Style/Layout: 9.5 out of 10
Content: 9 out of 10

Overall: 93% (9.3/10)

Cool, thanks guys! I'll nix the entrance page, do you have any suggestions on where I should place the ad banner (I'm only keeping the one that matches)?

The site is nice, but green and white text on a green background just aren't too great.

* The greens are a bit strong on my eyes (I have some eye problems) -- but this probably doesn't affect everyone else, and they look good! :)

* The content is good

* The photos are good (theres loads!!!!!!)

The overall site is fairly good and I like it, I've bookmarked it :cool:

Overall: 88%

colors

Originally posted by Archbob
The site is nice, but green and white text on a green background just aren't too great.

Thanks for the input.

But, what do you think would be better Archbob? I wanted to keep the whole green, white & red color scheme (Mexican colors for the Mexican wrestlers ^^)... that was the best-looking one I came up with...

Thanks GameCube!

The green and red is a little too bright for me... change it to something darker?

overall its 8/10 for me.

Comments:

- Overall, excellent color scheme! However, the hover effect looks terrible. I don't like how the background was made white because it doesn't fit with the green background of the site.

- For some strange reason, I don't really like the "feel" of the table on the Downloads page. Perhaps it's because the left column is too big? Or maybe it's because I don't like centered things in tables. I don't know, but you have to do something about it.

- Some unclear and fuzzy parts in the movies, especially with color. Photos are also a bit unclear as well

- Nothing in the cmll and aaa pages?

Overall: 82%

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Comments:

- Overall, excellent color scheme! However, the hover effect looks terrible. I don't like how the background was made white because it doesn't fit with the green background of the site.

- For some strange reason, I don't really like the "feel" of the table on the Downloads page. Perhaps it's because the left column is too big? Or maybe it's because I don't like centered things in tables. I don't know, but you have to do something about it.

- Some unclear and fuzzy parts in the movies, especially with color. Photos are also a bit unclear as well

- Nothing in the cmll and aaa pages?

Overall: 82%

I agree about the hover. I'm going to change the color and remove the background. The downloads page had been neglected, I know. I have to match it with the other table widths or something?

The photos have been coming out darker than they should because I've been capturing them on my laptop, on which everything looks much lighter. Then I see it on my PC and it's too dark! I've always had trouble with the videos... but, I'll keep working on that stuff, thanks for the input everyone!

BTW, one more problem. There's a dead link on the Webmistress page. No points taken off (I think I gave you too low of a score anyway).

Back