• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NeroCities.com ?

they put it in a nother section for some reason...

Program includes:

3MB-125MB of Hosting Space. Depending on your Needs.

200MB-2GB of monthly transfer.

No Ad hosting is available upon request and proof on necessary use.

Affiliates program to earn profits as high as $.25 per join.

lol..

You need to request those files per account. .JS can be very hard on a server, and even harder on a person's computer if used in a harmful way.

I can understand about the .js files, but even css files? I find them to be used quiteoften these days/

Re: lol..

Originally posted by nerocities
You need to request those files per account. .JS can be very hard on a server, and even harder on a person's computer if used in a harmful way.

Come on, when have .js files killed a server? .JS files are just convenient ways of including the same javascript code on multiple pages, so one doesn't have to copy and paste the code into every single page and modify every single page if one wants to modify the code.

cracker

Cracker,

.JS codes can be aggressive.

I accept almost any file if you request..
Not too much to ask.

Originally posted by Net-Master
Why can't you just insert the code into the page or whatever?
It makes the page larger than it has to be.
And it speeds things up due to cache.

Can't you just change the .js file extension to an image file's extension, and then link it?

Changing the extension does not work. You will receive a javascript error if you try it.

And nerocities, if .js files are so aggressive on a server, then why does every free host out there allow it except you?

And even on client-side, they are no more harmfull then regular Jabascript. Besides, ever heard of the "disable javascript" option????
I think this restriction is verryyy lame.

Back