• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by stealth17

1. S

Cartika Hosting Rocks!

Well I must have some salesman in my blood? I was trying to make a good review so people could see not only how good of service I have, but why I got such good service. Joel went to college and got too busy for the site. He said I could take it from there since it was about 50/50 at the time...
  2. S

Cartika Hosting Rocks!

Thank you for the word of patronage. :beer:
  3. S

Cartika Hosting Rocks!

I have never yet run across so many ignorant people on a forum. The worst part is, it isn't just the members, the mods too. You all should rethink what you have done and realize this isn't going to give the forum a good reputation with behavior like that. I fully support you on the subject...
  4. S

Cartika Hosting Rocks!

Yes, do a whois and it shows the nameservers. I am honestly not spamming, only trying to help people in need of a good host. I was there one time and know how frustrating it can be. Please don't post in my thread that it "possibly" spam as I don't appreciate it and I don't think you would...
  5. S

Cartika Hosting Rocks!

I've been with Cartika Hosting for about 6 months or better now and all I can say is WOW :coolmusic They have the BEST reliability, speed, services, and customer satisfaction out of every webhost I've EVER used. I've been through about five hosts now (not including free hosts) and Cartika...
  6. S

Still Never Find a Good Host

CartikaHosting is the BEST host I've ever used. I started with ZeonFX and it merged into Cartika. Outstanding services!
  7. S

Wild Wild West/ c2otech hosting

Yeh, Im not sure why. Try going through this: https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?isc=wwbb57&se=%2B&app%5Fhdr=&prog%5Fid=252041&ci=5652
  8. S

Wild Wild West/ c2otech hosting

I was thinking about switching to c2otech hosting. They are just a reseller of Wild Wild West, who is a resaler of Go Daddy. They have 24/7 technical support over the phone. Ive tried calling it and got right through with no wait what-so-ever. They guarantee 99.9% uptime. There hosting plan is...
  9. S

Looking for a RELIABLE host!

Ive got hosting now. I went with ZeonFX. All I can say is WOW. VERY fast, reliable, and cant be happier. The staff is top notch and willing to help you out with anything. The prices are a couple bucks more, but its WELL worth it. A+ to ZeonFX Hosting!
  10. S

Ordering software

THANKS!! Are there any free but good ones?
  11. S

Ordering software

Ive seen many host have similar software for ordering hosting. Two examples are: http://www.nevacious.com/billing/signup.php?clienttype=5 http://my.medialayer.com/signup.php?package=26 Where is this software that I can get it? Thanks!
  12. S

x-k-i, your responses are very unprofessional and I am going to stay away from the offer. Its one of those "too good to be true" type deals. You get what you pay for (99% of the time). Thanks anyways. As for the other people who subscribed to the thread, thanks for the offers. I am doing some...
  13. S

Need about: 3gb space 10gb transfer unlimited mysql addon domains pop3 cpanel unlimited subdomains ftp linux FAST connection in the US....central to eastern US would be best... AND IT HAS TO BE DAMN NEAR 100% UPTIME! IM SICK OF DOWNTIME! Looking to spend around $10/month...
  14. S

FFRHosting.com Cheap And Reliable Hosting!

anyone have feedback on this hosting offer/service?
  15. S

FFRHosting.com Cheap And Reliable Hosting!

so you guarantee 100% uptime?
Back