• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wild Wild West/ c2otech hosting

stealth17

I was thinking about switching to c2otech hosting. They are just a reseller of Wild Wild West, who is a resaler of Go Daddy. They have 24/7 technical support over the phone. Ive tried calling it and got right through with no wait what-so-ever. They guarantee 99.9% uptime. There hosting plan is decent, better than my current.

Are they decent? Is this a good move?

I just wanna save some cash right now.

*Please dont spam me your offers either*

Thanks

Personal recommendation, I would not go through a reseller for hosting. I would go either straight to the provider or another provider. For instance, I didn't think that GoDaddy had reseller hosting plans, but maybe. I believe you are talking about reseller for domain names, because Wild Wild West is a domain registrar who is a sub division of GoDaddy.

I would suggest you go with a provider, not a reseller of services.

Reseller of a reseller? Not a good combo, that usually means that your support tickets will tunnel through 2 hands before getting to where it needs to be. Go direct like HostFrog has recommended.

They are reselling GoDaddy's services. You would be better to research GoDaddy's hosting and if you are satisfied with what you find, order directly from them. :)

Back