• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a RELIABLE host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
elix said:
I guess it does make sense that you are not overselling resources allocated to you...you want me to make it a bit more clear next time.

Thank you for your suggestion and we try our best in the future to make that clear. :)

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this:

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel With The Popular RVSkins
Free Setup And Support

All for only $6.95 a month or if you buy yearly, only $69.95 a year.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Regards.

Hi,
S2H can offer the following

3 GB Space
15 GB Transfer
999 MySQL
999 Addon Domains
999 pop3 Accounts
CPanel/(WHM If You Like)
999 Subdomains
999 FTP Accounts

Linux CentOS

$9/month

We have a 99.8% Uptime Guarantee

http://www.switch2hosting.com

I can offer you a 7 day trial if you wish.

Regards,
Richard Simpson
support (at) switch2hosting (dot) com

If still not found a RELIABLE host have a look at this professional plan with 24/7 tech support, 24 hour live chat and phone support, 99.99% uptime.

PLATINUM PLAN

· 5GB Web Space
· 50GB Data Transfer
· Unlimited POP3
· PHP & MySQL
· Fantastico
· Site Builder - new
· 30 Day Money Back
· Free Domain!
· Only £69.99 a year
. Many more

If interested PM me.

GOOD LUCK :)

Ive got hosting now. I went with ZeonFX. All I can say is WOW. VERY fast, reliable, and cant be happier. The staff is top notch and willing to help you out with anything. The prices are a couple bucks more, but its WELL worth it. A+ to ZeonFX Hosting!

stealth17 said:
Ive got hosting now. I went with ZeonFX. All I can say is WOW. VERY fast, reliable, and cant be happier. The staff is top notch and willing to help you out with anything. The prices are a couple bucks more, but its WELL worth it. A+ to ZeonFX Hosting!
Thanks! :biggrin2:

stealth17 said:

And that's it thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back