• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ordering software

stealth17 said:
THANKS!!

Are there any free but good ones?
Hello,
Yes there are some out there, but if you are going into business its highly recommended that you at least have a budget for these things. With the paid software it'll go a really long way!

If you wanna test a good billing system out then you should check out WHMap (WHM Auto Pilot), You can get a totally free 21 day trial then after that you first month is only $1 to start. I'm sure you can make enough sales to support the lease which is $19.95 within your first 2 months of service if you are legit. Support is wonderful too! Go Brandee!

You might also want to check out AccountLab Plus from Netenberg (Same guys that do cpanel) http://www.accountlab.com/

If you have any questions or need one on one help, I'd be more than happy to help you. Drop me a PM or something.

Back