• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nag

1. N

OOP in php

try this http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/PHP/OOP/1
  2. N

Check and change Password

function check_current_pw( $username,$oldpw ) { $result = mysql_query( "SELECT username,pw FROM $table WHERE username = '$username' AND pw = '$oldpw'" ); $row=mysql_fetch_array($result); if(!$row) { return false; } else { return true; } }
  3. N

Request Free Dedicated server or Virtual Private Server with Cpanel/WHM...

24/7 support and dedicated or vps @free thats funny
  4. N

php + sql tutorials

i think there is a lot of free stuff available no need to upload pirated things on this subject :)
  5. N

Help PLEASE

make sure you have correct cgi permissions set and also if the required modules of perl have been installed if you get 500 internal server error, try to see the error logs they are your friends :):)
  6. N

looking for member script

in all your pages where you want restriction code like this <?php if(!isset($_SESSION['logged_in'])) { echo "You must login before posting."; echo "Please click here to login <a href=login.php>"; } else { echo "All your content goes here ....... "; } ?> on the login.php code like...
  7. N

Zeviafreehost.com - 1GB Disk Space/ 10GB bandwidth! INSTANT ACTIVATION!

while trying to signup got this error Unable to find your domain name for confirmation, SQL error, feel free to Contact Us. the domain under activation was 1943_www.pakchill.net
  8. N

Help with tables

try this <table width=100% bgcolor=pink> <tr valign=top align=left> <td>This is first table </td> <td> <table width=50% bgcolor=#00ffcc border=2 align=right> <tr valign=right align=top> <td width=100%>This is table inside main table</td> </tr> <tr valign=right align=top> <td...
  9. N

XML -> HTML parse // How to -> MySQL?

i dont think that you have to put all the IF's for each tag , if your xml file contains the same format for each receipie it is not necessary try to look here http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.xml.php there are some good examples which be useful for you basically you need to change the...
  10. N

need help PHP/mysql

then either learn them first or if you want someone else to build website for you make a contract or grab some friend or pay for it because you know nothing :)
  11. N

PHP & WAP Help

for wap pages you should output proper WML as far as database is concerned you can do it normally in php as usual ,, perform the queries grab the results and then display them in proper WML format ,, for php you just need to insert proper headers before output anything in the page ..if you want...
  12. N

[WML] 500 Error

can you please paste the code on which you are getting error or any specific error information in this way we can better answer your problem
  13. N

CGI/PERL LWP::Simple..

the variable is empty because, may be you are behind a firewall or some likely problem, try using some other method to grab the contents of web page.:) I think most probably you would be unable to create a socket for outgoing connection ... try your script on some other host that allows direct...
  14. N

CGI/PERL LWP::Simple..

simply do a print $content;
  15. N

WAP enabled pages

you are saying about SMS the link, i think you should re-think about your idea, SMS is not free , i have not found any working service for free to send SMS anywhere in the world... there are paid services present from where you can send SMS anywhere in the world and pay for it , even those...
Back