• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeviafreehost.com - 1GB Disk Space/ 10GB bandwidth! INSTANT ACTIVATION!

ZeviaHosting

Zevia Free Hosting Services OUTRAGEOUS free offer.

Zevia free hosting is currently offering the following.

INSTANT ACCOUNT ACTIVIATION, BE ONLINE IN SECONDS!

http://you.zeviafreehost.com
- 1000mb of disk space
- 10gb of bandwidth
- PHP/PERL
- CGI-BIN
- 1 Mysql Database
- PHPBB Forum (One click install)
- Web Based FTP
- User Management.

We are also offering free DOMAIN hosting:
http://www.yourdomain.com
- 1000mb of disk space
- 10gb of bandwidth
- PHP/PERL
- CGI-BIN
- 1 Mysql Database
- Web Based FTP
- User Management.

Please visit http://www.zeviafreehost.com to signup today!

link107 : Yes, we currently host *.cc domain names.

art :
Our name servers are as follows:
ns1.resellerhosting.ws
ns2.resellerhosting.ws

If you check your email the confirmation email will give you all the details you need to setup your domain.

Hi,

I just registered a domain ajuluke.com. And you have created the account.But i have not yet recieved any information on the domain name! Please can you send me that!!

aju : Please recheck your email, if you have'nt recieved an email confirmation yet please pm me on these forums and I will resend your confirmation email.

intrktevo : You can setup .htaccess via your ftp panel. If you have any problems let me know via support@zeviafreehost.com and I would be happy to help you.

We place one very small google ad at the top of your webpage. There are no popups or popunders placed on your website. If you would like, I can give you a URL to one of our free accounts and let you see what the small add looks like, just let me know.

is it 1000MB webspace, or 500MB?

The main webpage says:
- 500 MB of Disk Space
- 10 GB of Bandwidth
- CGI-BIN
- PERL/PHP
- Web-based file manager
- 1 Mysql Database
- User Manager

Please clarify this.
Thanks,
techtvfan

Due to getting over 500 signups in one day and rising, I have lowered the diskspace to 500mb. 500mb is where it will stay. I believe this is more then enough space for any type of website, small or large.

Last edited:
ZeviaHosting said:
link107 : Yes, we currently host *.cc domain names.

art :
Our name servers are as follows:
ns1.resellerhosting.ws
ns2.resellerhosting.ws

If you check your email the confirmation email will give you all the details you need to setup your domain.

sorry dude but i doubt u host uni.cc kinda domain cause when i try to register it says invalid domain so can u verify if u take uni.cc type domains and if so where to register?

I am currently hosting about 4 uni.cc domain names.

http://icyou.uni.cc is one of them.

Make sure your uni.cc domain is registered and then go to the bottom signup form on our main page. Put your domain in and signup.

Last edited:
while trying to signup
got this error
Unable to find your domain name for confirmation, SQL error, feel free to Contact Us.

the domain under activation was 1943_www.pakchill.net

You should be able to register uni.cc domains through our domain signup with no problem.

Nag, your domain is in our system, you should be able to login via our member panel and update/view your site.

Yes we do host co.uk domains. If you're having problems please let me know and I will help you set it up.

ZeviaHosting said:
You should be able to register uni.cc domains through our domain signup with no problem.

Nag, your domain is in our system, you should be able to login via our member panel and update/view your site.

Yes we do host co.uk domains. If you're having problems please let me know and I will help you set it up.

K here is the result to make sure we are on the right track:

Enter Domain Name

i.e. www.my-own-company.com
Invalid domain name format: www.test.uni.cc.
Must be in this format: name.domain.tld

do you host C J B [Dot] N E T? I only signed up with this to test dns capabilities...but it doesn work...I signed up as Mike Howard...yeah...could u delete my account or change it to a subdomain accoutn?

Back