• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help with tables

salaam

erm how do I place a table next to another?
I mean how can I have two tables on a same row..
(understand?)

<table width=100%>
<tr valign=top>
<td width=50%>This table will be on left</td>
<td width=50%>This table will be on right</td>
</tr>
</table>

That's what you want very simple. You use the <td> command to place tables in the row.

try this

<table width=100% bgcolor=pink>
<tr valign=top align=left>
<td>This is first table
</td>
<td>
<table width=50% bgcolor=#00ffcc border=2 align=right>
<tr valign=right align=top>
<td width=100%>This is table inside main table</td>
</tr>
<tr valign=right align=top>
<td width=100%>This is second row of inner table</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Hello salaam,

Try something like this:

Code:
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1">
  <tr> 
    <td valign="top"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 121px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; HEIGHT: 157px" borderColor=#990000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=121 bgColor=#cccccc border=4>
        <TBODY>
          <TR> 
            <TD vAlign=top width="100%"> <DIV align=center><FONT face=Verdana>&nbsp;...</FONT></DIV></TD>
          </TR>
          <TR> 
            <TD vAlign=top width="100%"> <DIV align=center><FONT face=Verdana>&nbsp;...</FONT></DIV></TD>
          </TR>
          <TR> 
          </TR>
          <TR> 
          </TR>
          <TR> 
          </TR>
          <TR> 
          </TR>
        </TBODY>
      </TABLE></td>
    <td valign="top"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 374px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; HEIGHT: 122px" borderColor=#990000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=374 bgColor=#cccccc border=4>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top width="100%">
<DIV>I want this table to be NEXT to the navig table (the one up there) .. but I haven't figured that out yet...know how to do that??</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></td>
  </tr>
</table>

Back