• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JALman

1. J

Need at least 50 Megs, but have no domain

I have no domain registered right now, but does anyone have a hosting plan that is subdomain hosting (i.e. account.webhost.domain)? Other needs: 2-5 GB bandwidth Cpanel Catch-all email address
  2. J

.ram help

Not meaning to be snide, but... There is a free version of Real Producer is you took some time to look for it. Search engines are your friend. That link above, found w/the help of Google, will take you to RealProducer G2. You can also find a download site for RealProducer 8 through a...
  3. J

.ram help

What version of RealPlayer are you using? Is there any way you could show us your ram file?
  4. J

.ram help

Just the URL of the .rm file (ex: http://www.yoursite.com/stuff.rm) Streaming .ram files are usually just text files.
  5. J

Seeking PC Parts

Whoops! Sorry 'bout that.
  6. J

invision graphics

I would suggest IBPlanet where they have a graphics download section, but you'd have to register an account first.
  7. J

Seeking PC Parts

I use Newegg for parts. You could also try to shop using Pricewatch.
  8. J

D.I.Y (DO it yourself)

Do you have a high enough budget to also get a good CPU and video card? Instead of 4GB, I would prefer 512MB for Windows XP Pro and use that extra money elsewhere. Have you looked at motherboards yet? What kind of speakers are you planning to buy?
  9. J

fave DVD decoder

Zoom Player
  10. J

SB Live Probs

Okay, now that I've a sliver of time... I know there's a setting in Creative soundcards that will do that. But since I don't have a Creative, I don't know if that's true or not. I usually use PowerDVD to play music files in Dolby ProLogic, where it takes 2 channel sound and distributes...
  11. J

Which Upgrade's Should I get?

Is the A7N8X the deluxe version?
  12. J

SB Live Probs

Usually, the center channel is mostly used for dialogue on DVD movies. It could be that you're trying make the center channel play music. Music typically uses 1 channel (mono) or 2 channels (stereo) playing from the left and right speakers. Unless your sound card is set up so that it...
  13. J

SDRam in DDR Slots

Nope. Some motherboards have separate DDR/SDR slots, but using one kind of RAM will not be compatible with the other's slot.
  14. J

How to fix this table thing

In FrontPage, to do a line break (<br>), it's control-enter.
  15. J

commercial Site...

If you're using those images in your designs and you're trying to make money off of them, then it's commercial.
Back