• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to fix this table thing

Errr just put the date above the advertisment and center the logo...I don't get what you mean. Isn't that easy to do? :confused:

If I open this page in FrontPage, everything is fine until I press the preview button...

Even when I check the html manually, it still isnt centered even if the <center></center> and <p align="right></p> tags are present...

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks

front page is really buggy.. try editing it in notepad a lone and get rid of the <p> command.. use 2 brs if u have to go down a couple of lines,..

I know front page sucks.
I just did the basic layout in it and then used notepad to finish everything.

the prob isnt the <p> tag.
but something else.

In fp it looks ok,
in IE id dosnt......

Instead of using <center> and <p align="right"> tags try <div align="center">_CENTRED_THING_</div> and <div align="right">_RIGHT_ALIGNED_THING_</div>

i just think how front page puts a <P. tag everytime u rpess enter when u really just want a <br> tag is ----inga nnoying

Originally posted by ragingretard
i just think how front page puts a <P. tag everytime u rpess enter when u really just want a <br> tag is ----inga nnoying

In FrontPage, to do a line break (<br>), it's control-enter.

Back