• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DJsexie

1. DJsexie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

might as well post one more to make my post the #14000 to ever grace " ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR"
  2. DJsexie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

oh wow.. i guess i still can. WOOHOO!
  3. DJsexie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

im just posting to see if i can still post
  4. DJsexie

Guitarists?

im currently learning Nirvana's About a Girl and The man who sold the world. Such simple songs.. haha..
  5. DJsexie

Where do you get those

no offence but don't u think that hole's a little too big for you?
  6. DJsexie

What are you listening to?

lemme throw in some black metal -- Xasthur - Lurking in Silence
  7. DJsexie

Working late

I'm having 8:30am exams everyday for the next 5 days.. woo hoo and i only live about 1.5 hrs away from school..
  8. DJsexie

What are you listening to?

Camel - Ice. (if you've heard of this too and like it.. you are my newest best friend.. Camel is amazing..)
  9. DJsexie

Best Show Ever - and it's Canadian.

I'm glad I am not the on the on who noticed. (this post is on-topic that the person above me created.. )
  10. DJsexie

Seven word story building

lapsed into a pool of euphoric ecstacy
  11. DJsexie

person above me

the person above me BELIEVES that he is an "Honorary Member" of the elite NLC.. but... is it true? or is it just a delusion? ..... oooooooooh...
  12. DJsexie

Happy Birthday Blank_Verse, EH?

(im kinda cheating... but well, if any of ya live in China it's officially March 27.. so in a way im not cheating.. heh) so --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Blank_Verse!!!! :birthday: :sheep: :jump: :jump: I hope someone got you a new pet beaver ;) Drink drink drink drink!!! :coolmusic
  13. DJsexie

What is in your bag?

hmm.. im tempted to ask you something about your physique, since you probably look extremely ultra sexy in those speedos.. but.. its too explicit. So never mind. :P
  14. DJsexie

I'm going to post it before any of you can :p

did u take off the lens when u took ur pics? that happened to me a few times w/ those old cameras.. all my pics turned out black. happy belated birthday, Gayo!
  15. DJsexie

Happy Chinese New Year!

this thread is so off-topic its sad. mahoro, you sound like a kinky guy.. I'm sure someone somewhere will enjoy your gaming fetishes. ;)
Back