• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm going to post it before any of you can :p

Just thought I'd let you all know I survived last night, and there were no serious mishaps.

I'm sure I could tell a few good stories if I could remember anything. I actually can't even recall how I got to class this morning, where I woke up, or anything till about 10 thismorning.

I'll have to charge my camera batteries and see if there's anything good on there

did u take off the lens when u took ur pics?

that happened to me a few times w/ those old cameras.. all my pics turned out black.

happy belated birthday, Gayo!

DJsexie said:
did u take off the lens when u took ur pics?

that happened to me a few times w/ those old cameras.. all my pics turned out black.

happy belated birthday, Gayo!

haha, no. I've done it before though.

my camera has no lens cap.

ahaha I'm just starting to get the night pieced together, and it sounds like some pretty crazy stuff happened.

ie A good friend told me I was more than welcome to crash on the floor at her dorm room. I showed up and she wasn't there (which was odd because we left the club together) so I passed out on the bed. Apparently I wrote a completely illegible note thanking her for her hospitality.

problem was, it wasn't her room at all. I just went into the first unlocked door I came to... luckily no one was home.

I somehow managed to wake up and stumble to class to hand in my paper.

but I'm tired of typing so I'm going to get right to the point here. The punch line, if you will.

We left the club together, and somewhere between there and the dorm she ended up in the drunk tank and I didn't. Funny thing was the person whose room i slept in was also there along with about 3 other people that were out with us.

And I have a bite mark on my arm, and one on my chest and I'm missing one of my socks (which gets a big fat WTF from me, because I don't recall taking off my shoes at any point last night.) and I also now have a trucker hat in my posession that says "Jesus is my Homeboy"

I can't wait till my 40th

edit: Blank, no mugshot for me, but there are some pretty interesting pictures and videos on my camera. there's a priceless one that proves how many women are not gifted in the common sense area.

it goes something like this

girl: "I want to try the beer bong"
so we fill one up and she takes it, and gets a beer facial. She nearly falls down and says "I didn't know it came out all at once"

I watched it about 6 times. It was pretty funny. and then there's a picture of a friend of mine (epitome of skinny white boy) shoing off his beer gut.

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO

Sounds like quite a night. Somewhere, a trucker is out there missing a hat but in posession of a new sock.

Back