• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Don't you find more annoying dayu's lack of using multiquotes. There is a gazillion greeny posts up there ^^ that could have been condensed into one post.

But why, Dear?
Why give me a bad rep when that's the meaning of this thread after all?
I just tried to make it a bit longer - ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR.....sad. :cry2:

I'm in a weird position. I like rainbows, but I'm not gay. I think it's weird that gays took refracted light, that's pretty greedy.

No, if you say "you're a fag" it means you're gay, but if you say "do you have a fag" or "do you want a fag" or "I'm having a fag" it means ciggarette (at least in the UK).

Gay originally meant happy/bright & merry, but now it's meaning has more or less changed to meaning homosexual. You won't hear the original meaning in seriousness nowadays, other than of course old texts n stuff.

Yeah I know. I read it in a book once, that had gay in it, and I was like, Mum! They used a bad word! Considering I was like 6 at the time. Yeah, that was an old book, it meant happy.

lol.

I remember reading in a childrends book when the mother of the main character called somebody an "arab" (as an insult).

Back